💜 72 💜

The alarm wakes me and I slept great and as I went forwards in time I don't have any jet lag

The alarm wakes me and I slept great and as I went forwards in time I don't have any jet lag. I get up and use the giant bathroom for a shower and my morning routine. I go down to use the breakfast buffet before my ride arrives.

The food is delicious and I sigh when I'm finished. I clean my dishes away and go to the entrance and wait for my ride.

I don't have to wait, as Bong is already here. When I exit the hotel he jumps out of the car, greets me and opens the door for me. I get in, curious what's in store for me.

He drives me to the same building as yesterday and this time he introduces me to the lady at the reception. It's a petite woman. Mid forty, short dark brown hair and a lot of laugh wrinkles at the eyes. She is friendly and we chat for a bit as she makes a pass for me so I can move through the building on my own.

Bong then takes me to their legal office and I meet Mr. Lee there. He was waiting for me. "Good morning Aqua. How did you sleep?" He asks me as he looks at my hair with approval.

"Good morning. I slept well thank you. So why am I here and how do we proceed?" I question him. He points to one of his workers and the woman in question stands up and makes a bow at me. I bow back.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Bok Hyo-Sonn. I'll explain the contract and then you and Mr. Lee sign and you're a trainee." She beams at me and I smile back, nodding. "Sounds good to me." And I take a seat at the table. Hyo-Sonn gets the necessary papers and joins me. Mr. Lee joins us and Bong leaves to go do who knows what.

It takes about two hours to go over the contract and make the necessary changes so I and Mr. Lee are happy. We then both sign and it's official. Mr. Lee tells me to follow him as we leave Hyo-Sonn for her work.

As we ride the elevator down he tells me I'm the secret member for now, the public will learn about me at debut, and I'm fine with that. I need to focus any way, so I can catch up to where the others are.

Arriving downstairs he introduces me to the head manager of the Gemstones, who is a big woman. Very stern face and I know right away, she is not to be messed with.

"So you're the 8th?" And she looks at Mr. Lee. "Another?" And he just nods and chuckles.

"Fine, I'm Sang Chun-Hei, nice to meet you." And she bows before shaking my hand. I bow back, "Hi, I'm Aqua, 19, quite nervous actually," and I chuckle.

"So you're the youngest? Do you have any experience performing?" She asks me next, and I nod.

"Yes, I did a TV show a while back with a tour, but it was only dance." She then looks me up and down and when she is finished she nods in satisfaction.

"Want to meet the others? They are practicing." And she walks away. I wave at Mr. Lee and rush after her. So this is going to happen now? And the nerves arrive in full force. I hope I like them.