💜 188 💜

For the next few days nothing eventful happens

For the next few days nothing eventful happens. The guys have filled in the questionnaire and I've already forwarded them towards Mee. They didn't mention it to me so they really think it's something to do with their work. I used the last few days in my alone time at home to shop online for the gifts I need to get. Jimin's father actually wrote down car three times, and he's very specific about which car he wants.

I don't care if he is misusing my generosity and purposefully wrote a very expensive car. He might think I won't get it for him, thinking I don't like him because he's been so negative towards me. I will get him his car, I'm not petty enough to hold out on him because of what happened so far between us.

Most want just simple things and are easy to get. Tae's sister wants a dance course at a prestigious dance school. His brother wants to attend law school which is expensive but I'll pay for it willingly. His parents want to go on another honeymoon to Hawaii, so I got two open tickets. Once they know when they want to go, I'll book their hotel room.

Yoongi's parents want to move to an apartment, with everything on one floor, making life easier. Those are the more elaborate gifts, the others are easy, like shoes, coats etc. And Tae's parents' gift made me decide to give every parents a second honeymoon. Now the gifts for my soulmates are funnily very alike and I mean very. Only Kookie wants something totally different. The other six want a weekend or a few days away with me, like a small vacation, just the two of us.

I did some research and then made a plan for the six weekends away and together with their manager I picked dates and then bought tickets, which I will give them soon. A few days on Jeju Island with Jin, Vietnam for Joonie, South Japan for Jimin, North Japan for Yoongi, Indonesia for Hobi and Cambodia for Tae. And Kookie wants a tattoo, designed by me and I think it's funny he picked this even though he hasn't gotten his memories back.

I think I know what I'm going to draw, but I need my right arm, I can't draw using my left arm. Write sure, not neatly mind you, but I could write using my left hand. But hopefully I'll get cleared today at my doctor's appointment. The guys are still hard at work and we barely saw each other in person, sure they're in my mind a lot so I'm barely alone.

Entering the kitchen for breakfast I open the fridge and I see a bowl with yogurt waiting for me, next to it are sliced strawberries and bananas. I grab both and mix them through the yogurt. I sit down on a stool and eat, thinking about the appointment later and what will happen once I know if I'm healed or not. If I am, I need to practice hard for the next five days to get ready for my comeback, if not then I will have some free time on my hands again.

That prospect fills me with dread. I've been so bored for the last few days, even though my days were filled with things to do, like ordering all the gifts. Scraping the last yogurt out of the bowl I hop off the stool and put it in the dishwasher. Next I grab my stuff, put on my shoes, grab my coat as it's getting chillier and leave the house.

Greeting Won-Shik I walk towards my car and climb in after he opens the door for me. He knows I need to go to the hospital today so the car drives away as soon as he sits down and pulls the door closed after him. The drive takes about 40 minutes due to traffic and I'm still early for my appointment. Filling the time reading on my phone, I stop after a few chapters, getting hot and horny. Not a state I want to be in visiting the doctor.