💜 167 💜

Waking up alone in bed is not something new but the last few days I got used to having someone in my bed again

Waking up alone in bed is not something new but the last few days I got used to having someone in my bed again. Its eerie how quickly I'm used to it and I don't want it to stop. I want to have someone in my bed in the mornings. I'm alone now but I'm not worried, Yoongi will not leave me. Hell probably be downstairs, but I don't have a clue what he's doing. I stretch myself and then slump back down, thinking about today. I don't want to tell them immediately and give them at least one day to relax but I don't know how I can stay away from Hobi and Kookie. If the pain comes I won't be able to hide or mask it. After lying in my bed, thinking for ten minutes I sigh and sit up, then get out of bed.

Doing my morning routine, I take a quick shower, dry off, brush my hair and teeth and then leave the bathroom. I'm a little worried about not getting my period yet, I hope its just late and will come eventually. I select a bathing suit and then the cover-up and my flip flops. Reaching the dining table I see its set for two, but Yoongi isn't here. Walking towards the kitchen I hear the coffeemaker and other noises so I know he's there getting breakfast ready. Or did he order in too? Must be right, as my pantry is fairly empty and I don't have any fruit.

Good morning Tiger. How did you sleep? I greet him and he looks up at me and smiles all gummy.

Good morning Vixen. I slept heavenly. I'm so relaxed and rested. Are you ready for breakfast? I ordered some and it arrived ten minutes ago. Go sit down and Ill be there shortly. He answers as he puts food on a plate from the container. I get back to the table and sit down. There's already food on the table, French toasts, pancakes and even waffles. Next to that are strawberries, blueberries, kiwi and bananas and cream cheese. The last plate with food that Yoongi brings has the more savory items, like scrambled eggs, bacon and sausages.

He sits down and we eat and I tell him my plan for the day. He agrees with everything, even being the one who will grill all the meat we'll be getting. I help him clean and we put the leftovers in the fridge. If I know my Kookie, those will be devoured really quickly. Then I get my stuff and we leave the house after putting our shoes on. I drive us to a supermarket, a huge one, park the car and get out. We get a cart and browse the aisles, putting items into it when we see something we need or want. At the meat section I let Yoongi pick everything that he wants and he knows what the others like.

When Yoongi has everything that he wants we browse the rest and then head over to check out. When I give the clerk my card, Yoongi comes rushing over, pulling his wallet out of his pants. The young man sees it too and waits before swiping my card. I halt Yoongi and tell him to swipe. Yoongi glares at me but I don't care, I know we both have money, so who cares who pays for what.

Yoongi pushes the cart a little faster and I walk after him to the car. He reaches it first and has to wait for me because I have the key. I open the trunk and he puts all of our groceries into the car, closing the trunk when he's finished.

"Get in. I'll just return the cart. Be right back." I don't wait for him, grab the cart and bring it to the others. When I get in the car Yoongi is pouting, his arms crossed but I don't comment on it. I turn the radio on and sing along to the ones I like and when I park the car in front of my house Yoongi is not pouting anymore. He has his eyes closed listening to my voice, with a smile playing over those sensual lips.