💜 181 💜

Weeks pass us and turn to months, months where we're unsuccessful in finding Jimin

Weeks pass us and turn to months, months where we're unsuccessful in finding Jimin. Social media is a bust too, at least nothing saying they've seen Jimin. Granted there are sites and whole threads dedicated to all the reasons why Jimin wasn't at Jimmy Fallon's interview.

Most people think he doesn't approve of me, and it's hard but part of me feels like they are correct. The guys are getting desperate though, all of their solo stuff is finished, but it's impossible to do BTS stuff without Jimin.

Dad scheduled a press conference for them, where they announced taking a break. They don't want to do it but they're running out of options. Next to them taking a break, I'm getting extremely busy, despite the people not liking me being linked to BTS, they do want my music and presence.

Interviews and performances are lined up for the coming weeks, and I'm even rehearsing for a concert I'm doing here in Seoul. My days are packed, getting home late and falling into bed almost immediately. I barely see them and I miss them immensely.

Waking up early on Saturday I kiss Jin's cheek and hop out of bed. I quickly dress and go brush my teeth and hair in the bathroom. When I'm finished, I grab my stuff and leave the house. Won-Shik and only one of my shadows are waiting and I climb into the car. Guess I'm not going to a very public place.

Mike has planned everything for today and he hasn't told me anything. All I know is I'm shooting my MV today, I don't even know where I'm going. The car drives away and I suspect I'll be here for a few hours so I lean my head back and close my eyes.

Someone shaking my shoulder wakes me and I look out the window groggily. "We're here. Let's go." Won-Shik addresses me. I climb out of the car and look around, this is weird; we're in a suburban area.

Then I see Yoongi walking towards me and he's followed by Joonie and I know what's happening. Over the last few weeks I've found them huddled together a lot. And they always fell silent once they noticed me.

We're in Busan, and I suspect Jimin's parents live in one of these houses. I cross my arms and stare at Yoongi and then at Joonie. I'm pissed they tricked me instead of just asking me.

"Love. I..." but I cut him off.

"Which house?" Joonie swallows visibly and then points to the house right next to us.

"Love I'm so-......" Yoongi tries to apologize but I don't listen and walk up the path to the front door. I ring the bell before they can say something else. They stop behind me and then the door opens and Jimin's father looks from me to Yoongi and Joonie.

"Guys. We've told you before. We don't know wh-......." And he stops talking, staring at me with big eyes. In my head I count down from five and when I reach zero, Jimin's father tries to close the door. Yoongi rushes forwards and stops him from closing it in our faces.

"No, no. She's a murderer. She's here to kill us. Go away. I'm not letting you in the house."

"Mr. Park. Be reasonable. Don't you think we would be......" Joonie tries to change his mind but Mr. Park blocks his ears like a five year old who doesn't want to listen.