💜 183 💜

I've been home for two weeks now, and despite the guys being home too I'm bored out of my mind

I've been home for two weeks now, and despite the guys being home too I'm bored out of my mind. The stupid fracture keeps me from doing anything, the only things I can do is sleep, sit on the couch all day watching youtube. I've seen my concert recorded by fans. And the encounter between Jimin and I on stage looks horrible in every angle. Watching the video's I realize the crowd made a lot of noise but I can't remember it at all. I didn't hear them, I didn't see them, all I saw was Jimin.

There are a lot of video's zoomed in on me and I've seen Jimin's mark appear numerous times, just like the whole world.

I do think it's very impressive how Yoongi tackles Opal, surprising everyone I think. I've been to the police, well the police came here so I could press charges. Dad made them, thinking I would be safest at home. He visited the first day at home because he wanted to talk to me.

He thought he was a hypocrite asking me to stop being an idol, employing numerous other people as an idol and asking them to be exposed to potential danger. But he still asked me and I understand why he's asking, not really knowing how I feel about it yet. I mean I do love to perform and sing. And obviously the dancing is a huge draw, but I need to think about it.

The police was happy to come visit me instead of me visiting them at the station. I told them about all the kidnappings, informing them that Opal had help from her parents. I told them everything Opal ever did to me, or was involved with.

The police assured me they'll look for Opal's parents, hoping they will come and visit their daughter. The second day I was home we got some good news. I was watching a japanese show that got followed by the news and one segment was a high speed car chase resulting in a giant car accident between seven cars. Don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely not happy the accident happened.

Thirteen people were involved in the crash, resulting in four deaths and nine injured people. And I know I shouldn't be happy people got injured or killed, but it lifts so much weight of my shoulders. The four dead people are, as luck would have it, Ruby, Pearl, Jade and Ame. I'm sorry they found their death so soon and I would rather have seen them punished for a long time than get an out without paying for what they did to people, but I don't have to watch out for them anymore.

After seeing various news articles and twitter threads I think I know what happened. The girls were out eating in Tokyo and got recognized by some Army. They got chased to their car and could escape the angry mob of people, who then called the police, resulting in the car chase that made the news. The police are investigating the involvement of Army. I have mixed feelings about it, karma paid them back, I just wish it played out differently.

The shooting at my concert is the topic of the day, still getting daily requests for interviews. Mike keeps me in the loop, just as BTS, especially with Jimin still in the hospital. He hasn't woken up yet, and the media and Army stake out the hospital. There is always a crowd waiting in front of the building, getting photographed a few times when we went to visit.