💜 192 💜

When I wake up due to the sun shining in my face, I keep my eyes closed and know I'm alone

When I wake up due to the sun shining in my face, I keep my eyes closed and know I'm alone. They've already left and I miss them already. I sigh and get out of bed for my morning routine in the bathroom.

Entering the kitchen I see some broken dishes and laugh. Guess Joonie had another mystery break. Cleaning them away I grab my regular breakfast and eat it at the counter.

Cleaning it afterwards my phone rings and I check the ID. It's Won-Shik, sliding the green button I put him on speaker so I can grab my stuff as we talk.

"Aqua, how are you? I know we're supposed to be ready for you but the car broke down this morning. We'll get there as soon as possible. I'm sorry." He sounds annoyed and I snicker at his tone.

"Don't worry about it. I'll let my appointment know I might be late. I'll see you when you get here. Bye." I answer and I hear him sigh over the line.

"Okay. Thank you. See you soon, bye." He disconnects the call and I continue grabbing my stuff so I can leave as soon as they arrive. I might as well wait in the living room and switch on the TV, channel surfing until an old dance movie catches my interest. I quickly text the manager I might be late and five minutes later I have his answer.

I watch the movie and it reminds me of the last time I saw a little of it, back on the tour with Fiona and Mina. Did they really play a part in what happened at the end? Guess I will never know. The doorbell rings and I turn off the TV, grab my stuff and go open the front door.

Won-Shik looks put out and I smile at him, "How are you?"

He grunts and walks towards the car, "I'm good, but I don't understand how the car could break down. It's brand new." He grumbles and I laugh.

"Don't worry about it. It's a machine and those can break. You're here now, shall we go?" I question him and he finally smiles.

"Yes, where to?" He answers and I give him the destination, climb into the car and grab my phone. Seeing a text from Lindsy I get happy and open it. Apparently she had her first date last night and Yeonjun kissed her at the end. I'm happy it goes smoothly for her. Suck-Chin had a date with Jeonghan and Lindsy tells me they had fun and he's happy with the mark that appeared next to Lindsy's.

I'm happy for them and answer her back, putting my phone away when I'm finished. For the rest of the drive I watch out of the window, preparing my story in my mind. I'm sure their manager will like my idea and I'll help him as much as possible to get everything ready.

The car slows down and then rolls to a stop in front of the coffeeshop. Won-Shik gets out of the car first and I follow him into the coffeeshop, straight to the counter, ordering my cinnamon coffee when it's finally my turn. Waiting for a few minutes as it's prepared and when my name is called I walk over to the counter and receive my cup.

I've spotted Tan Iseul, the guys' second manager and I join him sitting opposite him at the table. Won-Shik is sitting somewhere behind me, pretending to read the newspaper.