💜 185 💜

Waking up early I watch Jimin sleep for a few minutes and then get off the bed

Waking up early I watch Jimin sleep for a few minutes and then get off the bed. I think the nurse will come really soon to check up on him and I'd rather have her scold me for visiting too early than for staying the night. I grab my pants and put them on, taking my phone out of my pocket, sitting down on one of the chairs, seeing a text from Lindsy, opening it. She informs me she will come over at 11 am so we can get ready and she has a surprise for me. I text her back saying I'll be waiting for her.

The second text I have is from Mike, simply just asking how I am. Answering him I have to refrain from telling him Jimin has woken up. Mike can't keep secrets about stuff like this, Lindsy can but I'd rather tell her in person. That reminds me, the guys need to know too, texting the guys in the groupchat. Jin is the only one who responds to me right away, promising me he will make sure they keep silent about it.

The last text is from dad, telling me he is on his way and he'll be here in twenty minutes. When I put my phone away in my pocket the door opens and the day nurse comes in. When she sees me she purses her lips but she doesn't say anything seeing Jimin sleeping peacefully. She must think it's okay because I didn't disturb him and I chuckle softly when she promptly walks over to him and wakes him up.

He looks up at her and I see him flinch back involuntarily, then he sits up and looks around until his eyes land on me and then the peace returns to them as he softly smiles. I was scared for a second I dreamt you didn't stay. And he looks back at the nurse when she draws his attention by clearing her throat. No, I'm here, I just thought it would be better if I wasn't in your bed when she comes in.

I see him nod, even though she hasn't asked him anything yet so it's for me. I watch her as she checks his vitals and then asks him a series of questions. He answers them all and after scribbling a few notes down on his chart she leaves. Jimin pouts, making grabby hands at me as soon as the door closes. Laughing I get up and get back on the bed, cuddling in his arms and he sighs contentedly.

"How did you sleep?" I whisper looking up at his face. He gazes into my eyes and he doesn't react at all, completely in his own little world. I don't repeat my question and just gaze back and that's how dad finds us when he comes walking in ten minutes later.

He freezes when Jimin looks up at him, hearing the door. And I pout looking up at Jimin. "You don't hear me asking you a question but when the door opens you look up?" Jimin looks down at me and he looks a little scared when I keep pouting.

Dad chuckles, "Stop teasing him, daughter. Why didn't you tell me he was awake?" Dad scolds me and I smile at Jimin who sighs in relief.

Looking over at dad, "I'm telling you now. He's my soulmate so I wanted to make sure he was okay before I told you." Dad narrows his eyes at me, but I see the corners of his lips twitch so I know he isn't angry. I can feel Jimin shake next to me and I chuckle to myself, he reminds me of Kookie right now.

Aren't you scared talking to him like that? He's our boss. I chuckle and dad looks confused for a second and then he nods his head.

He's mostly just my dad, so no, not scared at all. Dad sits down on the chair I just vacated and he crosses his legs, looking up at us both.