💜 85 💜

I lose my shoes once we're inside

I lose my shoes once we're inside. "I suspect you want to shower too?" I ask Hoseok, assuming he danced too today.

"Want to shower together?" I ask and laugh out loud at his expression. I hear Yoongi laugh in my head. He is so shocked, he shakes his head and leaves us standing there. I can hear him muttering something about not expecting me to be so blunt.

Oops, I forgot they aren't used to my way yet. Yoongi grins at me, and I grin back. I still don't know if Hoseok wants a shower so I wink at Yoongi and leave for my room. I get everything ready and lounge on my bed, waiting a while, giving him the opportunity to shower.

After an hour I feel like I gave him enough time, and the sweat has dried by now, and it feels uncomfortable. I want to wash it off me. I get up, grab my clothes and walk to the bathroom. I knock and listen. I don't hear anything so I open the door. I get in and place my clothes on the counter. I strip, dump the clothes and get under the shower.

The water feels nice and I get soap and wash myself. I wash my hair next and after I stand just still, enjoying the water pounding my head. Suddenly the door opens and someone comes in.

I don't mind, I'm not visible, and even if I was I wouldn't mind. It's not something they haven't seen before. "Sorry, sorry. I couldn't wait anymore," he says, as I hear him drop his pants. The toilet flushes and he washes his hands before leaving. Hihi. How scared he is, it's funny, but weird. He never was scared before, but now, I don't know.

I turn the shower off and dry myself before dressing. I leave after brushing my hair and braiding it. It's dinner time and as my stomach rumbles I leave for the dining table. I walk past the kitchen to see Yoongi in thought over the stove.

I stop, and watch him. What you're thinking about? I mind-ask him and he turns around so quickly he almost loses his balance and it looks funny. I smile big at him and he smiles softly back, blushing a little. Aah there he is, sweet Yoongi. "Need help?" I ask, as I know someone is walking up behind me. Yoongi shakes his head, "no its finished and we can eat." And I walk closer to him, helping carry the food to the table.

Thanks for helping me, Love enters my brain and I wink at him.

Some catch me doing it and one blushes, one smirks and the last looks downright angry. I don't care. I'm me and do what I want. He can't control me. Let him think he can. We eat and the mood is relaxing and pleasant. More questions are asked and after dinner we clean up and disperse to do whatever. I'm reading on my phone in the living room, while Jin is watching TV. Suddenly Yoongi floats in my brain, Love? Could you come here for a second? And I look up, but I don't see him.

I close my phone and get up, where is here? I ask back. He chuckles, my room and I walk to his room. I don't meet anyone and when I enter I'm surprised to see Namjoon sitting on Yoongi's bed. I stop in my tracks and look around. I expected Yoongi here, but how do we explain my sudden appearance?