💜 180 💜

I'm not really worried, saying goodbye to Odi

I'm not really worried, saying goodbye to Odi. I grab my bag and find one of the bathrooms with a shower on the seventh floor. I don't linger, washing myself with the products provided. After drying I dress in my "army" outfit. I didn't bring anything other than deodorant, applying some under my arms.

Stuffing my dance clothes into the bag I look around. Not seeing what I'm looking for I open the cabinet and find tens of combs wrapped in plastic. Grabbing one, ripping the plastic off and using it to untangle my hair.

When I'm done I put the comb into the bin designated for it so it can get sterilized and reused. Checking my reflection for the last time I leave the bathroom and enter the elevator that's luckily already on this floor.

Getting off on the floor where Yoongi has his studio I find his door and push it softly further open. He's sitting behind the mixing table, super concentrated at work. The earphones are half on his head and I set my bag down just inside the room, cross my arms and lean against the door frame observing him.

Watching him at work I remember I still need to record the lyrics he sent me. And why not do it now?

"You completely forgot about me. Or did you change your mind and don't want a date?" I break the silence, I know he can hear me as only one of his ears is covered.

He turns the chair around so quickly, he turns further than he wanted, choking himself with the cable of the headphones. Giggling, I step inside and close the door, leaning against it. He untangles the cable and pulls the earphones off his head.

His eyes travel up and down my body, leaving an invisible burn on some parts. He licks his lips and then pushes his tongue into his cheek hard. His eyes become lidded and darker.

"I can only agree with Namjoon. You are fucking sexy. Now come here and kiss me?" He rasps suddenly and I smile seductively at him. I have no intention of kissing him. I want him to kiss me so I need to entice it out of him. Let's think, what will push him over the edge so he will take what he wants?

Staring at him as various ideas flow through my mind I can't settle on what will be the right one. Getting distracted by my thoughts sliding into the gutter as I see his tongue appear in the corner of his mouth. Biting my lip to stop myself from making a sound his eyes flash with lust as he watches my lip being abused by my teeth.

I push myself off the door and turn around and bend over to grab my phone from the bag and as soon as I feel the skirt rise up I hear him groan. Seconds later I hear the chair and feel two hands stroking the back of my thighs up until he covers my ass and he squeezes fondly, making the sexiest sounds ever.

When I want to stand up he halts me and then pulls me back a little, forcing my legs a little wider apart. Holding my breath as I wait for his next move I get rewarded immediately, feeling his hot, wet tongue slide through my folds, from the piercing up to my entrance, pushing his tongue into me. He keeps this slow pace, sliding back down and then he repeats everything he did. Moaning at the feeling he scoots closer, trying to climb into me, speeding his tongue over my clit and then sucking around the piercing. Fuck, Tiger don't stop. Just like that please?