💜 177 💜

A/n

Hi there,

I'm just here to let you guys quickly know that I don't watch Jimmy Fallon. That being said, he might act out of character for some of you. I'm sorry, please forgive me. I wanted him how I wrote him for the sake of the story. In no way, shape or form I claim this is Jimmy's personality. Now with that out of the way, ENJOY!!!!!

Waking up, I look straight into Yoongi's eyes

Waking up, I look straight into Yoongi's eyes. Did you sleep well, Love? I try to scoot closer so I can kiss him but nothing happens. Looking behind me I see Tae's face real close and then I feel the vice-like hold he has on me.

I slept great but I want to kiss you. Save me? He smiles widely and scoots closer so he can kiss me. At first it is just some light pressure but when he groans we deepen the kiss, turning it into a full make out session.

Tae wakes up and lifts his head, I think and seconds later I feel his lips on my neck kissing. I love to fly first class, especially these special planes where the seat can be turned into a full bed with soft warm blankets. Hands start to wander and I don't even know whose hands they are.

One hand works itself into my pants and panties, making me gasp in surprise. Moaning into the kiss when fingers slide over my clit, through my folds, then back up.

"You're always so wet for us." Tae whispers in my ear, but Yoongi hears him too, groaning and kissing me harder. Two fingers are pushed inside me and rub my g-spot on every inward stroke.

Yoongi's hand leaves my cheek and travels down my frame pinching a nipple when he feels it poking his hand. He doesn't stop and moves further down and adds his hand in my panties too. He rubs my clit softly and then circles it. Tae pumps his fingers faster in and out of me and when Yoongi pinches my clit my orgasm implodes inside me, moaning it into the kiss so it's muffled.

My breath comes very quickly and slowly steadies, breaking the kiss. I've said it before but I'll say it again. You're so beautiful in climax. Smiling at him I sit up and Tae follows me, grabbing my head, turning my face towards his for a deep kiss.

"Hi Snuggles. How are you?" I question him when we break apart.

He sighs and connects our foreheads, "I wish we wouldn't have to do this interview. I'm afraid you're only getting hate."

Shrugging my shoulders I peck his lips and then smile, "Don't worry about it. I don't care what people think. If it's negative, it's not worth my time or energy."

He scratches his chin, "So why do this interview then if you don't care?"

"Oh, that's easy. I don't want any negativity to affect you." I smile.

He looks at me with an eyebrow raised, "So once again you only think of us and not yourself?"

"Exactly. Why worry about myself when I have you six to do it for me? I'm not worried, you guys won't let anything bad happen to me, just like I don't let anything bad happen to you." He smiles at me and I turn towards Yoongi, who smiles softly at me, eyes full of love.