💜 124 💜

When we enter my bedroom, I get pulled inside

When we enter my bedroom, I get pulled inside. I crash against a hard chest, and I hear groaning in longing above me. "Hi Yoongi. Did you miss me?" I ask him, leaning back to look up at him. He doesn't answer, but molds his lips over mine. I moan and part my mouth, my tongue licking his lip. He shudders, and reciprocates, deepening the kiss.

I hear the door click behind me, and then feel hands caress my shoulders. Yoongi's hands clasp my sides, his thumb on Romeo's mark, and I hear him moan. But it's not coming from directly behind me. So it's Hoseok behind me. I wrench my lips away from Yoongi. He attacks my neck, and I turn in his arms. "Hi," I whisper up at Hoseok.

He looks down on me, lust and desire veiling his eyes. I take his face in my hands and pull him down so I can connect our lips. He moans, and hugs me tight. Leaning back, he lifts me off my feet. Losing Yoongi's lips on my neck.

He walks me to my bed, and puts me down, hovering over me as he continues kissing me. Then his tongue travels down my neck, over every nipple, down my stomach. He spreads my legs open, and up. He kisses my clit before lapping at it as if he were eating an ice cream cone.

I moan, and close my eyes, enjoying him licking my engorged nub, begging for attention. I feel the mattress dip next to my head, and I open my eyes. Yoongi is next to me on his knees, naked. His hard length is swaying above my face, and I lick my lips looking at it. He groans, and closes his eyes as his breath speeds up. I lean on my elbows, and lick the head of his cock.

Then I close my lips around the head. And the warmth makes Yoongi buck his hips, sliding in deeper. I suck, and then pull my head back, rotating my tongue around him. He sighs and takes my cheeks in his hands. He holds my head still and slowly thrusts in and out. Picking up speed in sync with Hoseok's tongue sliding over my clit.

The pleasure stings my limbs, the orgasm slowly building. Two fingers are pushed in, stroking softly in and out. His tongue speeds up, his fingers do too. The flame burns hotter and hotter, scorching me. When Hoseok sucks my clit into his mouth the pleasure explodes. I moan around Yoongi and he pushes deeper into my mouth, so I swallow and swallow. My muscles squeeze Hoseok's fingers fucking me. He slows and licks all he can.

It slowly ebbs away, I pull away from Yoongi and sit up. I turn to my hands and knees, presenting myself to Hoseok who is standing behind me. I grab Yoongi's cock and stroke. He moans, and scoots closer. I take him into my mouth again, and feel Hoseok sliding his cock through my folds. Then he guides himself to the opening to my pussy. He slides into me slowly, making me feel everything.

When his hips touch my legs he stops and caresses my ass. "Fuck. So tight." He breathes and I squeeze the walls of my pussy, and his breath stutters. I wiggle my ass, spurring him on. He needs to move. This is torture, feeling full and empty at the same time. It makes my mind delirious. I look over my shoulder, popping Yoongi's cock from my mouth and he moans.

"Please, please move. Fuck me. I need to....," moaning. Hoseok finally moves, pulling out fast, and surging in at the same pace. He's rough, digging his fingers into my skin, pulling me back on every inward thrust. I gasp when he finds that special spot on his third thrust.