💜 113 💜

And my smile grows bigger when I see who's waiting for me

And my smile grows bigger when I see who's waiting for me. I walk over to him and he pulls me in for a hug. "I never would have thought Yoongi would take me to see a movie." I say when I pull back. He smiles at me as he looks me over, and a look of wonder steals over him. "To be honest I suggested this, never expecting he couldn't go, and I was lucky enough to win. That never happens." He tells me as he scratches his neck. "Did you have enough of your hair?" He asks me. And the tears prick again. I swallow them away as I shake my head. "Let's just say that someone feels threatened by me." I say, and my voice sounds thick with tears. "I love it. But I like it long too." He tells me.

"So, Rock paper scissors?" I ask, as we get in line to buy tickets. And I want to change the subject. He takes my hand, and his thumb strokes softly over the top. It's soothing, and I love that he's comfortable enough in public to do that. He's disguised, but he still gets looks, his voice is so distinctive, but they leave him alone luckily. "Of course. Have we ever played anything else to decide who is the lucky one?" He asks me back. I shake my head as I smile, "so if you had lost, with whom would I be here now?" I ask, curious. I do have an idea of course.

Jungkook has so much luck, and knows them so well he almost always wins, so I'm surprised he wasn't waiting for me. He chuckles, "who do you think? Jungkook of course. He was really sad when he lost." He tells me as he winks. The line moves slowly. People still deciding when it's their turn. "So. Which movie are we going to watch?" I ask, as I look at the titles. I've never heard of them. "Let it surprise you. It's my favorite. Only showing tonight, so I was going to go anyway, and I'm ecstatic I get to share it with you." He says, and he lifts my hand and plants a kiss on top.

"Does that mean, that you would be here no matter what? Even if Yoongi could take me, or if you would have lost?" I ask, a half smile on my face. He nods vehemently. I sigh, "now I'm sad you won," I say as I peek at him from the corner of my eye, and I see his smile falter. He swallows, and clears his throat, "I can call one of the oth-, " but I put my finger on his lips, silencing him.

"That's not what I meant. I'm sad that otherwise we could have a threesome in the bathroom. Guess we'll have to do it at home." And I take a step forward, moving with the line. He stays in his spot, and I look over my shoulder, "you coming?" I ask. He gets out of the haze, and shakes his head as he smiles mischievously at me, and then leans into my ear. His breath has the goosebumps race over my skin, and my breath hitches. I'm always on edge, and want them always. Being horny is an emotion that's always present, and I feel it every day.

"Guess I have to fuck you hard enough you'll only think of me." He whispers seductively, and I smile at him. I lean forwards and brush my lips over his, "I'll be waiting." I breathe against them. He groans as he increases pressure and pulls back when someone behind us clears their throat. I look before me and see the line has moved up again, and we're next. He buys the tickets, and opens the door for me, and as I pass him, he quickly squeezes my ass. I smile. This could get interesting.