💜 9 💜

My heart is in overdrive, and it feels like it wants to speed up more, and fly right out of my body

My heart is in overdrive, and it feels like it wants to speed up more, and fly right out of my body. The soulmate mark is burning hotter and shoots tingles through my body constantly. The feeling, new and foreign, something I'm not used to yet.

Once Yoongi joins us, we head towards the car.

"Who's house is it? Mike's?" Jungkook asks me, pulling me out of my head. He is such a sweet boy, very shy, he barely looks at me. This is his first direct question to me.

I shake my head. "No, it's not Mike's. It's mine, " I say walking on. Passing Jimin, I can see a note in his hand. He looks confused at it and I laugh to myself. I was right. It's the hostess's phone number. He throws it away when we pass a trash can. This makes me happy.

I reach the car and I notice I'm alone. I turn around, see the boys halted in their tracks standing there with their mouths agape Mr. Lee didn't inform them it would be my house.

"Let's go, the night isn't getting any younger," I yell at them. I don't wait and get behind the wheel. One by one they get in. Once the last person, Jin, is in the car and the doors are closed, I start the car and drive away towards my home.

The drive is silent, and I don't break it. 'This is going to be fun' I think to myself, laughing internally.

I live outside of town; I own an enormous property with lots and lots of space, even a small forest, and lake. My house is very spacious, very modern. The inside is an open living, basically one giant room where everything is located, from a kitchen to a library/study.

On the left side is a living room with a fireplace. White couches, and grey recliners for relaxing. Mixed in with that is the library/study. My piano is also there, just like my other instruments. Bookshelves adorn one wall, stacked with books. A light wooden coffee table. A very dark blue rug is on the floor. Paintings and photographs are hanging on the walls. Potted plants, mostly orchids, fill the room. The walls are white. Large windows let in the daylight. I can shut purple curtains at night. The rooms are spruced with purple and teal pillows and decorations.

The right side also has a living room, but this one has a giant flat-screen TV, game consoles, music stereo, and some couches. The colors are the same throughout the entire house. White walls, grey, blue with purple and teal accents.

This side has a wooden dining table, a round one. It's new, so eight people can sit comfortably during dinner.

The kitchen is in between that, as is the pantry and a toilet. The stairs to the first floor are also in the middle. The kitchen is a very modern thing, in white, with every appliance you can ever want in a kitchen. The first floor comprises of four extra bedrooms and two bathrooms, also new. The second floor is just my bedroom, with an en-suite bathroom. There is also a giant walk-in closet. I also have a basement, or as I like to call it, an underground level, but I don't plan on letting the boys get down there, at least not in the beginning.