💜 98 💜

The taxi stops in front of the restaurant and I pay the driver and we get out

The taxi stops in front of the restaurant and I pay the driver and we get out. Sapphire links our arms, "into the lion's den we go." She pulls me with her and I laugh. We enter, and Chun-Hei comes towards us and waves the hostess away. She takes my hand and leads me, and automatically Sapphire to our table. It's in a private room, just the girls, Chun-Hei and me.

Chun-Hei looks a little pale, but she makes us sit down and hands us the menus. Everyone is silent, and I don't expect a very stimulating evening. The server comes and takes our order, and of course the two queens need to have the best of the best, and order way too much. Such a waste of food. And just wait, when the food arrives there will be another tantrum. They dominate the conversation, the others just nod or shake their head at every break between the words. They don't have to do it often as they like to talk and talk. I just sit back and listen.

God this is boring, and unfortunately I can't even talk to Yoongi. Why is there a limit to how far a thought can travel. Isn't thought just like light or sound? And that can travel so far. Why doesn't it reach him? Pearl is currently telling anyone who wants to listen, that Jin apparently told her he liked her cooking, and I can't help myself and snort at that. Such lies. He told me himself, he suspects that she doesn't even know how to boil water, let alone cook a whole meal.

Dinner drags on, by the end I'm ready to pull my own hair out. Such lies I heard tonight. Jin liked her cooking. As if. Jin took her out on a romantic picnic. In her dreams. Jin showed her the ring he wants to give her when he proposes. Where does she get the idea? And she isn't the only one. If I believe one word of what comes out of Opal's mouth, Jimin is the perfect gentleman, and a beast in bed. He's definitely good, there's no doubt about that. But I believe she is still a virgin. And even Jade and Amber. Namjoon apparently told Jade she is intelligent and has a sophisticated mind. And Hoseok told Amber that she is the best dancer he's ever seen. Do they really belief those things happened? If so, that's just sad.

Chun-Hei pays, and when she sees the amount, her eyes narrow and she purses her lips. I wonder how long she is going to bite her tongue. It looks like tonight is not the night. We get up and follow her out of the restaurant. We split ourselves over the taxi's. The drive to the hotel is in silence, and I don't mind. I'm glad I can leave their presence soon. I go to my room and watch a movie. Then it's time to sleep. I do my nighttime routine and snuggle into bed. I don't try to contact Yoongi. The range is too big. I'm asleep before Opal gets back.

The following morning I awake to an empty room. I'm still alone. Weird, is she already downstairs? I get up, take a shower and finish my morning routine. Dressing in jeans and a hoodie I leave the room and go down for breakfast. Opal is sitting at our table so I must have missed her. I get breakfast, and fortunately for me they have a lot of fruit. I eat my fill and then clean after myself. I get to the lobby and plop on a couch and watch the people around me, and wait. Sapphire joins me and we play that famous game again.

By the time Chun-Hei arrives everyone is present and waiting for her. Tonight is our first concert in Japan. I'm not nervous, yet. I don't know if the nerves will come. Sapphire is and she can't seem to sit still. Jade looks green, Amber is eating her hair, Ruby is biting her nails, Ame is just stoic, and Pearl and Opal act like they own the world. they look funny and I smile to myself.