💜 171 💜

A/n.

Your author here. Just a little note before the chapter to thank you all for sticking with me and my crazy story. I know it's a rollercoaster ride lol (as should be since I'm the one who came up with the plot.) This next chapter has been looming ever since chapter 66 of Fake Love and it's finally here. And it's my own fault that the anticipation for this specific chapter is so heavy. If I had written Yoongi and Y/n's relationship differently then maybe it wouldn't be as loved by you all as it is, so thank you for your support, that means so much to me. At first I wanted to do just one chapter, but as I was writing it turned into a very, very long one, hihi blame the punishment Yoongi gives Y/n. Over 9000 words, so I split it into two chapters and the first will give you a little teaser and the next one will have the big finale. I hope you will love it as much as I do, and I sat on the edge of my seat writing chapter 38, lol. Just a little hint *wink wink*

(I know you are only here for the smut lol, I would be if I was just a reader. Now I get to enjoy it both ways. Writing it and occasionally just reading it myself. I've done that a couple of times, from start to where it was at the time. Just for inspiration and keeping the right flow. But also just for fun. And I discovered a huge mistake, but it took me a long, long time lol. No one commented on it, but I doubt no one noticed. Can you tell me if you've spotted it? Once the story is finished I'll let you guys know what the mistake is.)

So without further ado, the continuation of the story picking up where we left off with Joonie and Y/n sleeping peacefully. 

Waking up I'm uncomfortable right away, feeling the familiar cramps

Waking up I'm uncomfortable right away, feeling the familiar cramps. The only difference with normally feeling them is I'm happy now. I don't understand why it's late but it's finally here. Most times I don't have cramps or feel any negativity from my period, sometimes I do and I'm not so lucky now. Looking left I see an empty bed so Joonie is up already, sitting up and checking if I need to clean the sheets. Seeing nothing I get out of bed, walk to my bathroom and take a shower. After dry toweling, I dress in my panties and sleep shorts topped with a t-shirt. I can't use tampons so pads it is and the longer I'm upright the heavier the cramps get. I crawl back into bed, getting comfortable. Tiger? Are you up already? And I look out of the windows as I wait for him.

Love? Is something wrong? Floats a minute later through my mind. Nothing is wrong. My period finally came and it's a bad one. Could you go and get me a heating pad? And I'm sorry but you guys need to entertain yourselves for the next few days. I'm planning to stay in bed. I'm no fun anyway. And I'm so sorry you have to wait longer for us to be together. I close my eyes and curl up in the hopes the cramps go away, but no such luck. Pills never help me so I won't bother with taking them.

Okay Love. I'll go and get some stuff for you. See you later. I love you. His voice in my mind is filled with love and caring and I'm so happy he's mine. Snuggling deeper into my blankets I fall asleep, dreaming about theme parks, brownies and sand dunes. Suddenly the dream switches and I'm in a sauna and I'm so comfortable I just lean back and close my eyes in my dream. Yoongi joins me in the sauna and sits down next to me, he doesn't talk. I scoot closer and let my head rest on his shoulder despite the heat.