💜 17 💜

When I wake up the next day, I relax in bed for a while, not in the mood to get up and see anyone

When I wake up the next day, I relax in bed for a while, not in the mood to get up and see anyone. This week has been overwhelming.

On Wednesday, Jin joins me with grocery shopping. When we get back in the car after loading the car up with everything we got, I somehow lost the keys. I had them in my hand, and Jin was waving his arms big and fast to emphasize the joke he was telling me, his arm hits my arm, and the keys fly back into the car.

I get out and climb in the back for the keys. I don't notice Jin doing the same on the other side, instead; he isn't searching; he sits and pulls me on his lap, both legs on his sides straddling him.

His hands pull my face to his, crashing my lips on his. He is rough and impatient, biting and licking, asking for entrance. I deny him for now. He needs to be a little more desperate.

My hands are on his back, sliding up and down his frame. It's so wide. He dwarfs my small frame, but it makes me feel safe.

His hands slide into my hair. He grabs tightly, fisting my hair. He tilts my head up, making me gasp loudly at the almost pain and his dominance. It gives him the thing he wants, and his tongue tastes and slides, probes, explores, and licks.

His hands move down over my breasts, which he squeezes, before settling on my waist, moving me over his cock. The kiss continues, getting more and more heated, the windows of the car fogging up.

He moves his hands up again, and when I stop moving, his hands are back in no time moving me again. He wants me to keep moving, okay.

When his hands move up again, I don't stop. I rotate my hips to change the friction. His hands stop on my breasts, and he squeezes hard, pushing them together and up. I keep grinding, and he keeps his hands busy. The kiss never breaking.

When I can't take it anymore and need air, I pull away. My breath is erratic, and my lips feel swollen and tingle. I get off and continue the search. There are still items in the car that can benefit a refrigerator.

Arriving home, the evidence of us making out is barely visible. We get everything inside and put it away. I escape Jin's presence by claiming I need a shower and practically run up to my room.

And now last night happened. As I lay in bed, I listened to the song repeatedly, remembering what happened between my handsome Tiger and me. Dreaming and picturing everything the song was whispering in my ear.

I finally get up and take a shower, finishing my morning routine. I get dressed in my usual panties, easy pants, and a t-shirt, no bra. I get in the kitchen but hear nothing in the house; I get my usual breakfast and eat while reading on my phone.

Hands slide over my eyes, halting the spoon that was on its way to my mouth. Pressing me up against the counter in the kitchen, I didn't bother moving to the dining table to eat my breakfast, so here I am now, a firm body pressed against my back, pushing me into the counter, a hand over my eyes.