💜 95 💜

Weeks pass, and all practices are over

Weeks pass, and all practices are over. The tour starts the day after Namjoon's birthday, and this time I'm not involved with the planning and preparing, and funnily it feels liberating. Should I give them a new tattoo, or one for themselves? I know Jungkook will get one for himself. He wanted one back at my place.

I don't know. Their comeback is on his birthday and right after is the birthday party. Or something like it. As I said. I don't know. And it's in two days. And the nerves are present in the house even if they all claim they're not nervous. I am for my own concerts. I've performed the songs often now, so it's not like I don't know them.

Over the weeks, Sapphire is a surprise. Ruby gives me more space, or she has realized we're not compatible. She's nice, and that's it. But I'm okay with that. But Sapphire gravitates towards me, and she is actually a very quiet girl, extremely shy. So all the loudness was just to mask how shy she was. But seeking my presence invites the sharp tongue and apparent disapproval of Pearl and Opal.

Sapphire doesn't mind though which is also a surprise. And over the last week we've hung out more during breaks. And every chance she gets she sits besides me. We have one last BTS/Gemstones shoot, and all this runs through my mind as I watch the scenery fly by as Hwan drives us to our location. It's an evening shoot and I'm curious what it'll be.

We get out and get greeted by the staff, and Chun-Hei hugs me close, "you okay?" And I nod as I smile at her. And as the whole world knows now, Yoongi comes over after Chun-Hei releases me. "Hello Love. You look beautiful. I've missed you." And he kisses me lazily and takes his time. After I need a freshen up of my makeup.

Sexy looks brooding at me as Yoongi lets me go, and I smile seductively at him. His eyes darken more and he smirks as I bite my lip. I turn and get a bottle of water. My mouth is suddenly parched. The effect he has on me is out of this world. It's destiny, and I chuckle at myself.

"What's so funny?" Namjoon asks me. Oops I didn't know he was right beside me. "Nothing. Never mind." And he looks a little disappointed. Even if the girls lied, I don't like to give them a reason to hurt me over the boys, so I don't encourage them, and normally I would. But I don't blame them. I blame the girls I can't be myself at all times.

But still. I don't want to create problems, especially on a day like today, working, and the staff relying in us to do great. But back home, if Namjoon were beside me and Jade would be there I would let him kiss me if he would choose to do that. But not here.

And sure enough as I turn away from Namjoon, Jade is right in my face. "Stay away from him." She snarls at me. I smile, "I believe I was here first and he joined me, besides you're not the boss of me, so no. If I want to talk to him I will," and I take a step closer to her, and whisper, "and if he wants to kiss me, I will let him. I would let him do all kind of things to me." And I smile big as I walk away. Happy with the result of my words.

I'm through with playing nice. I don't get the chance to talk to them, and even if I did. They're too scared of Pearl so that's a dead end. Maybe I should provoke them more, so they are bound to do something dumb and reveal themselves.