💜 3 💜

"Since it's your last night at the hotel," Mike scratches the back of his neck looking at the boys, "I thought it would be nice to go to a club later

"Since it's your last night at the hotel," Mike scratches the back of his neck looking at the boys, "I thought it would be nice to go to a club later. My best friend has extra tickets for this exclusive event."

The boys have been here for almost three weeks now. The crazy girl incident was long forgotten, well almost. Jimin still has nightmares, and when he has them they drain him of all his energy. The nightmares wake him up with a heavy feeling all over his body, like the girl is still laying on top of him. It drenches him in sweat and his chest is heaving like he ran a marathon, taking him some time to slow his racing heart down. The others can sleep peacefully, and Jimin envies them for it. He is just so tired, he can never get back to sleep after waking up from a nightmare.

The boys are sitting on a bench in the dance studio. They are on a break. Mike, who is openly gay, has short blonde hair, blue eyes, and built like a bodybuilder. He is tall, he's a few cm taller than Namjoon, so he looks down at the boys.

"Yay, we get to go dancing," Hoseok exclaims enthusiastically while jumping up and doing a silly little dance on the spot.

"Hoseok," Yoongi grumbles tiredly from the end, "are you seriously happy we get to go dancing? We just stopped dancing and have been dancing for the last three weeks."

Hoseok just chuckles, "what can I say! You know I love to dance, and besides the club has a bar and lots of alcohol." Hoseok slaps Yoongi on the back, waking the boy from his almost slumber, "you're right," Yoongi grumbles before falling asleep.

"Exclusive event?" Namjoon asks while he gets up from the bench to get a bottle of water from the fridge at the far side of the studio.

Mike nods his head, following Namjoon, "Yeah, my best friend did this tv-show and last night was the finale. So the TV-station booked the whole club to celebrate the winner and runner-up."

Namjoon gets two bottles of water and brings one to Jin.

"Does the club have insurance?" Jin asks Mike, taking the bottle from Namjoon.

Namjoon shakes his head already, knowing what is about to happen.

"Insurance for what?" Mike asks, bewildered, looking from Jin to Namjoon.

"Well, once this world-wide handsome face graces the club with its presence, they risk burning the place down because I'm so hot," Jin says with a straight face.

Mike laughs out loud at Jin's silliness and Namjoon joins in.

"Okay, let's practice some more," Namjoon commands, "anyone wants to wake Yoongi?"

All the boys scramble to the middle of the dance floor, hoping to miss out on the lethal action of waking Yoongi.

Mike looks on in wonder, "what is happening?" he asks Jungkook.

Jungkook has fear written all over his face, "Yoongi is not the nicest when someone wakes him up," Jungkook even hides behind Namjoon.

Namjoon is fed up with Jungkook's antics and slaps the back of his head, "get a grip, he won't kill you." Mike smiles seeing them all afraid, even Namjoon, who puts up a good front, but his eyes, full of fear, betray him.