💜 175 💜

"So, you were impressed last night

"So, you were impressed last night. Why exactly?" I decide to ask as the first question.

"They told you, huh?" He whispers. And I glance at him and he looks scared. Why, I don't understand.

"Did you not want me to know?" I query and he shakes his head but stops immediately.

"No, yes. I don't know." He whispers as he turns away and looks out the window. I chuckle and he looks back at me.

"Tarzan, sometimes you are so..........clueless." And I chuckle again.

"You were in my head last night, I know how you feel about it. You were very vocal." I explain and he gives me a half smile.

"So has it made you curious to try it yourself?" I question him and he looks confused.

"Try what? Going down on you?" And his eyes turn darker.

"No silly. I meant sex with one of the others?" I clarify and he frowns thinking about my question.

"That's not how it works," he finally says into the silence. "You know you only feel what the other's body feels at the moment we are joined. I don't feel it with my body."

"I know. It's just our brains experiencing it. But you can't deny it made you hard right?" Glancing at him I see him smile his bunny smile.

"Of course I was hard. What I felt inside your body was mind-blowing. It's very different and yet so similar. It's hard to describe." And he clears his throat looking straight ahead.

"So not something you're going to try yourself?" I ask again and he looks back at my face, seeing him smile in the corner of my eye.

"No, despite enjoying it, I'm only attracted to you. Thinking about kissing one of the others, or any man, doesn't do anything for me. Now thinking about kissing you, I get hard. So no thank you but that doesn't mean I won't join you again. It's not only Yoongi who said yes." He explains as he snickers.

"What felt the best to you?" I watch him, standing still at a red light.

"The best?" He muses tapping his knee with his fingers. "I now understand Yoongi's tongue technology. That was something else entirely."

"I definitely agree with you there." I laugh, driving as soon as the light has switched to green.

"And why did you leave so fast at the restaurant? Didn't you like it?" Switching lanes to make the next right.

"No it wasn't because I didn't like it. Tae was yanking on my arm, I agreed to play some video games with him and he was impatient, otherwise I would've stayed." He explains with a sheepish grin.

I laugh and he joins me, I never would have thought of something yanking him back. It can be quite jarring, as I've had it happen when Sho yanked me back. We fall silent and I follow the female voice and after five minutes, she announces that we have arrived.