💜 189 💜

The ride home is a fun one, as soon as the car drives away kookie pulls on my arms so I'm in his lap, having me face Jimin and he pouts seeing me sitting on Kookie's legs

"Who says she gets to sit in your lap?" Jimin questions Kookie in a deep voice, making me shiver at the tone. Looking into Jimin's eyes I'm trapped, they smolder at me and I like it. Kookie looks over at Jimin and seeing his face, smiles mischievously at him.

"Because I was faster." He states in a smug voice and Jimin pouts harder, and he looks so adorable, making me want to squish those cheeks and then kiss those pouty lips.

"You know that's not fair, you were in the car first, so of course you're faster." Jimin explains. I bite my lip to not smile, but refrain from getting into it. Let them fight it out and I'm curious who's going to win. Kookie's arms tighten and Jimin's eyes narrow as he scrutinizes Tarzan.

Jimin chooses not to engage anymore and crosses his arms and watches us with narrowed eyes. Don't worry Sexy, I'll sit in your lap next time. He gives me a soft smile and I lie my head on Kookie's shoulder. Kookie is humming and I feel the soft vibrations of his chest against my shoulder, otherwise the car is silent.

When the car drives onto the driveway I see the guys getting out of their car and everyone is walking towards the door. The car stops and Jimin opens the door and gets out, turning around and holding his hand up for me to take, which I do. He pulls and I scoot closer to the door. His other hand grabs my hip and releasing my hand and pulling me close to him by placing now both hands on my hips. I wind my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Hi!" I whisper once my lips are next to his ear. He chuckles and steps away from the door so Kookie can get out too, but Kookie is not behind me anymore, opting to get out on the other side. I pull back and watch Jimin's pretty eyes sparkle at me, then he leans closer and slides his plump lips over mine.

He groans and tightens his arms around me as do I and after long moments we break the kiss and I let my legs down and he leans forward, setting me down. I release him and he stands up straight and takes my hand, pulling me towards the door. Inside we find the others in the living room, getting ready to watch a movie.

I make myself comfortable next to Tae and Jin and halfway through the movie I lie down on Tae's chest, with my legs in Jin's lap. After the movie Hobi, Joonie and Yoongi get up and come over kissing me goodnight and leave the living room. Jin announces he's hungry and Tae and Kookie join him in the kitchen and Jimin announces he's going to take a shower. I sit and listen to Jin, Tae and Kookie in the kitchen, shaking my head; how can they eat so much? After ten minutes I get up and go to my room to act out my plan.

Opening the drawer of my dresser I select a sexy set and quickly change into it, covering it with a long t-shirt, reaching my knees. I leave my room and silently make my way over to Jimin's room, entering it. I can hear the shower and I sit down on his bed to wait. On second thought; I lie down on my side, trying to take a seductive pose. I hope he will pounce, it's been weeks, well months in his case.