💜 46 💜

"What happened next, Angel? Don't keep me waiting," he warns me, voice deep, laced already with a little anger

"What happened next, Angel? Don't keep me waiting," he warns me, voice deep, laced already with a little anger. I knew it, this will not end well. I take a deep breath and brace myself. "He pinned me to the door and tried to feel me up, but I could get him off me before he touched me. He landed on his ass and I immediately left, to run into Asswipe in the hallway. Turns out he has an identical twin." I watch him silently, and I can see the wheels turning in his eyes, clouded over with anger and fear? Fear for what?

I wait for him to say something. He opens his mouth, but closes it right away, shaking his head. He tries again, and what comes out of his mouth is not what I expected at all.

"I'm too emotional right now to give you my real thoughts on the matter. I'm just too angry, and I might say something I don't really mean and scare you, scare you away from me. So lets just go to sleep and we'll talk another time. I realize that this needs to stay between us. Some of the others will not react so nicely, one of them lying next to you," he finishes with a small chuckle, and I smile gratefully.

How did he know that was what I wanted to ask him next? He gives me a goodnight kiss, "sleep," and he makes himself comfortable, wrapped around me, as much as he can. I keep looking at him after he closes his eyes, and his even deep breathing now tells me he's asleep. He's beautiful, the inside more so than the outside. The outside is only so beautiful, because his inside shines out of him, making him almost glow. With these thoughts swirling through my brain, darkness overtakes me and I fall into a restless sleep.

The next morning, my body feels like lead, I didn't sleep well; I feel like I had a nightmare, but I remember nothing at all, and I need a minute to recall the events of last night, and why I'm dead weight right now

When the memories flush my brain, my blood heats, warming every muscle, and I'm able to move a little. I need to dance tonight. How am I going to do that? The restriction I feel now isn't caused by my body, I realize when I try to sit up. About seven to eight limbs are wrapped around me, and I wonder why I don't feel suffocated. I feel content, relaxed, safe, loved. It's an intoxicating potion the boys mix with me in the middle.

"Hey, I need to pee," I tell the sleeping boys loudly, trying to wake both up. Foxy just shifts a little but continues to sleep happily. Jungkook on the other hand shoots up, back straight, looking around. When his eyes land on me, they soften and the unfamiliarity of the situation disappears. When he sees me squirming and wiggling, I'm still unable to move. He laughs but pries the limbs of me. When I'm finally free, I run to the bathroom and slam the door, finally waking Foxy up.