💜 121 💜

I find myself alone in bed the next morning

I find myself alone in bed the next morning. The spot next to me feels cold when I touch the sheet. Yoongi must be out of bed for a while. I sit up, and look around the empty room. I rub my face, close my eyes, and just sit there for minutes. When I can't stall any longer, I take a deep breath, get out of bed, walk to Yoongi's dresser and select a shirt.

As it falls over my head, I get a whiff of Yoongi's scent, and feel his presence. He's not really here, but I like his smell, glad I can get it when he isn't around. I leave his room, and the house feels empty.

Selecting some clothes, I make my way over to the bathroom. The door opens and Sexy comes out. He jumps as he sees me, and moves away from the door. "Good morning," I say. I will be polite, and not childish. "G-good m-m- morning," he stutters as he turns red. I quickly look away, if I stare too long I don't know what will happen. But it probably will be me in his arms. He scurries away from me like I'm about to explode, the corners of my lips lifting in a small smile. He does look funny being scared of me. Yoongi really instilled some fear.

I enter the bathroom and close the door behind me. Dumping the clothes on the counter, I first use the toilet. After flushing I wash my hands, turning the shower on, I undress. My dirty clothes go into the hamper, and I step under the spray. Not with my head, and this wasn't such a good idea. I need help. Oh fuck. Please don't be the only one here. Please, please, please. I get out of the shower, wrap a towel around me, and open the door.

"Anyone here," I yell through the hallway, and wait. I don't want to search the house, and leave wet footprints. I hear shuffling of feet, and Sexy steps off the stairs. "Sorry. I'm the only one here." He still looks scared, but steps closer despite that. "Do you need help?" He asks me. I look at him as the thoughts run rampant in my brain. I really don't want him that close to me this soon. I'm not sure I can control myself, but I don't have any choice.

I nod, step into the bathroom, and the shower again. I wait and I hear the door close. Then he appears. I turn around, and am glad I don't have to look at him when he's this close to me. "Could you help me wash my hair? And please be careful and keep the water away from the wound." I say, as I look over my shoulder.

He looks like a deer caught in headlights. Eyes big, and his fingers twitch. I look forward again, and wait. "Sure. I'm going to remove the bandage now." He says. And I keep still. I feel his fingers gently remove the bandage and an involuntarily shiver travels my frame, and the familiar arousal I have for him invades my body as a hurricane. My nipples pebble, and I curse my body. Not being able to hide my reaction to his close proximity.

Next he wets my hair, grabs some shampoo, and lathers my hair with so much care, tears prick the back of my throat. He rinses his hands, and then my hair. He leaves for a second, and comes back with a Towel, and the brush. As well as a new bandage. He dries my hair brushes it, and dresses the wound again. I clear my throat, when his fingers leave my hair. And I'm not sure, it was so feather light, but I believe he caresses my neck as a goodbye.