💜 62 💜

I'm horny as fuck

I'm horny as fuck. Y/n fell asleep two days ago, or I could have played as well. I'm awake for twenty minutes already, my roommate snoring quietly on the other side of the room. I'm hard and I just want her. As I lie here I'm debating with myself; Do I go up to her room and surprise her, or get up and have breakfast? Coming to a decision, I slowly and silently get up. As I place my foot on the floor, my roommate gives a particularly loud snore and I freeze on the spot. He wiggles and stirs, and settles down after turning around. I wait a couple heartbeats more but everything stays silent and I creep out of my bed.

I don't bother dressing and shuffle to the door. Luckily the doors in this house are silent. I open it so I can slip through and close it when I'm on the other side. Now that I don't have to be as quiet as in my room, I speed up and take the stairs two at a time. The door to her room is silent too, and I slip inside. I slowly walk further into her room and the sight that greets me is an unexpected one. I thought I would find her alone in bed.

Instead Jimin is curled around her, I can barely see her. Shit, I was hoping for some one on one time with her. Her face is pressed into his chest and his arms are around her. I softly sit down on the bed beside her, but Jimin is awake already. "Hi. What are you doing here so early?" He whispers over her head at me, and I smile teasingly at him.

"I was hoping to ravish her so I could get rid of this nuisance in my pants," I whisper back, and he chuckles softly. "I was hoping for the same," he whispers again and he moves his hips a little and she lets out a breathy moan in her sleep. 'Is she still asleep? If Jimin is awake is she too?'

I slowly pull the sheets down and as her hip comes into view I see a new tattoo. "Yours?" I ask him, and as I look up he shakes his head. "No, mine is on her left side," and he smiles teasingly at me. Now he made me curious. I lose my boxers and lie behind her, my semi hard-on against her lower back and the heat from her skin is delicious. Her skin is so soft, especially her breasts.

Jimin slowly relents a little of his hold on her and I can slide my hand over her belly up to her breast. When the weight settles in my hand I groan, and I squeeze the soft flesh. She moans softly and stirs a little. So she is still asleep. Lets wake her up, and I prepare my fingers and they slowly grab her hardened nipple and pinch. Her eyes fly open and her breath hitches at the slight pain.

Jimin doesn't waste any time and claims her lips, and I see his tongue slide into her mouth over her soft lower lip, and I groan. Wishing it was me and I envy him. Not that I mind him kissing her, I just want a taste of my own. She can do some magical things with her tongue, and imagining it, hardens me to the point of pain. I don't mind it, the pain burns somehow so good, and the release will be so much sweeter.

I don't think she knows fully I'm in bed with them, her whole focus is on Jimin. Suddenly she pulls back and gulps in air as if she was drowning, and Jimin has a devilish glint in his eyes. "I've got a surprise for you," he tells her as his lips skim her cheek down to her throat and she gasps when he scrapes his teeth down. Leaving red marks I wish to soothe with my tongue, getting frustrated a little with the game he's playing. My hand never ceases its ministrations, and she squirms, rubbing her backside into me. Now she must know I'm here, or least that someone else is here.