💜 108 💜

My alarm invades my dream with force

My alarm invades my dream with force. And I bolt upright in bed. My breath is coming fast, and I try to remember the dream, but it trickles away like water through your fingers. I can't and my imaginary hands are empty and drying. The dream completely gone. I look around and I know I'm torturing myself by sleeping in his bed but I can't help myself. The pillow is still damp from my tears, but his smell still comforted me.

I need to get ready, I pull Sexy's shirt over my head and place it on the bed. I think I'll be back, more often that not I'm afraid. He won't ever know. I miss you, Love. Floats through my brain and it's so unexpected I stumble in surprise. Yoongi? I sent it back right away. While I wait I walk to my room, to get my clothes for the day.

Entering my room, I stop. There's a present on my bed. It's a small white box with a blue ribbon tied around it. I slowly walk closer. The blue ribbon makes me apprehensive. Yoongi wouldn't use blue, Taehyung might, and Namjoon didn't have time I believe. He just got his memories two days ago. It still could be him, but I think it's from Sexy. I sit down on the bed and slowly reach for it. My heart is sped up, and butterflies take flight in my stomach.

The box feels soft, and I realize it's made of velvet. I take it and hold it in my hands, my thumb softly stroking it. I look at it, and don't want to open it. It's going to hurt, no matter what it is. But I really want to open it too. Just to see what it is. In the end my curiosity wins, and I take the ribbon off. Then I flip the lid off, and look down at a delicately glass cherry blossom. The colors white and pink are soft, and I love it. I lift it out of the box, and hold it while I put the box next to me.

It's beautiful, and I place it atop the dresser. A tear rolls down my cheek and I wipe it away. A beautiful goodbye gift. I shake the thoughts away and get the box and lid, and when I want to place the lid back on I notice there is a note. It's small, only two lines. "I'm sorry. I Wish things were different." And the note has a few tears fall again. So he isn't in it with his heart. Maybe there is hope. Should I entertain it or just give up? Does he need help? Is someone forcing him? And what did Mr. Lee mean with the whole difficult situation?

I put the note away in my bedside table, and grab my clothes. I enter the bathroom, and place the clothes on the counter. Y/n? You heard me? How? Why does it wor-, but it gets cut off, like turning off the radio mid-song. Yoongi? What happened? Are you okay? I open the curtain and turn the shower on. I undress as it heats up, and throw my clothes in the hamper. I get in, and close the curtain and step under the showerhead.

The water falls on me, and I sigh in bliss. I prefer showers over a bath. But taking a bath together tops a shower. Or is it showering together I love more? I get a little shower gel in my hands and wash myself. When my hand reaches between my legs I get swamped by a flood of arousal, my knees buckle, and I need to hold on to wall to keep upright. I know I touched myself, but that wasn't all me. I chuckle, so Taehyung wants to play? I continue, and let my entire body fill with arousal, and I think about him sliding into me, like back at the hotel when he told me he loved me.