💜 71 💜

I get woken up by my phone ringing and I grab it blindly

I get woken up by my phone ringing and I grab it blindly. Too tired to open my eyes. When I can see the screen I open them and see that Mr. Lee is calling. I sit up and answer.

"Hello?" I say and I hold my breath. I'm suddenly very nervous. Why? Is he angry I was incapable of working?

"Y/n? Hello, how are you dear?" He asks me and I can hear the concern over the line. "I'm fine. I was released out of the hospital two days ago. Thanks for asking. And how are you Mr. Lee?" I ask in return. "Do you have new music for me?" I ask next, before he can reply.

He chuckles, "so eager for work? There is new music, but that isn't the reason why I'm calling."

"It isn't?" I quickly ask, once he starts it's very difficult to get in-between his words. He chuckles again.

"No, I have a proposition for you. A second job if you will." He waits for my reaction, and I'm silent. I didn't see this coming.

"A second job? As what?" I curiously ask.

"That is something I rather tell you in person. I booked a flight for you for Saturday. If you're interested get on board, if you're not then don't. Your decision doesn't impact the job you already have. You will not lose it, no matter what."

The unknown spikes my blood, and if I'm being honest. Being that much closer to BTS is so enticing.

"I'll think about it. Maybe you'll see me, and maybe you don't. Have a nice day Mr. Lee." I tell him and he says goodbye too.

"I'll see you in three days, Y/n," and he chuckles before he disconnects the call.

Hmm it looks like he knows what my decision will be. And the prospect of not seeing Luke is a great motivator too. I will break up with him before I leave. I laugh at myself, looks like I already made up my mind. And if I don't like what Mr. Lee has to offer I can get my own flight back. I'll just turn it into a vacation and just enjoy.

I get up, take a shower and do my morning routine. I dress, black bra and panties, black ripped jeans, a white hoodie with a galaxy in purple and light blue, and some pink streaks.

I leave my room, and walk down. I deliberately don't look to my left or right when I cross the first floor. I look straight ahead and walk quickly down. That smell is imprinted on my brain. And it makes my blood feel electrified.

I put on my shoes, grab my coat and keys and open the door. Oh good, now I don't have to go look for him. Luke just gets out of his car, he looks at me and waves. I click my tongue and wait. Does he think I forget that easily. He trashed my house. And let's not start on all the times and things he forgot.

He walks towards me, and when he is in front of me he leans in. I take two steps back and he stumbles a little. Confusion shining in his eyes.

"Do you really think everything is fine?" I ask him experased. "I would like my house key back please," and I hold my hand palm face up. He looks at my hand and then back at my face.