💜 65 💜

Today has been fun so far, enjoying each other and the rides

Today has been fun so far, enjoying each other and the rides. The explosion at the end though. I'm glad all is back to normal and we had a nice lunch. We're done now and I watch Y/n walk towards the restroom and an idea pops in my head and I follow.

I push her in and lock the door. "Foxy? What-," but I claim her lips right away so she can't finish. She clutches me tighter and moans into the kiss. "Angel, I need you," and I push my pants down. She gets on her knees and doesn't wait. Hot wet heat and I sigh in bliss. I grab the back of her head with both hands and guide her going up and down.

She moans and the vibrations sing through my entire body, settling right under the soul mark. I need to fuck her and I pull her up and turn her around. I undo her buttons and push everything down.

She places her hands on the counter and she arches her back, presenting me with her gorgeous ass. I line up and push in slowly. I stroke her ass and stop as I bottom out. She feels divine, snug around me and she wiggles her hips for some friction. I slap her ass and she moans, stilling.

"Ready, Angel?" And I thrust in once. She moans and breathes put, "yes. Please, just fuck me, Foxy." And she moans as I pull out. And it sounds like music to me and I move more forcefully. She pushes back as greedily as I push in and the orgasm builds and builds.

My hand travels over her skin down and as I play with her pussy, she freezes up, moaning low and long. She squeezes me repeatedly and I lose it, filling her up with my juice. I kiss her shoulder up her neck before kissing the tip of her nose.

I pull out and help her get presentable again, "you go first. You left first, so you should get back before me." I push her to the door before cleaning myself. She giggles and winks at me before slipping through the door.

This is intense and a big grin lights up my face as I look at myself in the mirror. The whole explosion is completely forgotten. I leave the restroom and join the others at the door. When I catch Y/n's eye, she winks again and I feel my face heat up. She laughs as she sees it and she leaves first, steering the others attention away from me.

The day progresses in the same fashion as before lunch, but now with less teasing. The games we play to decide who gets to sit next to Y/n are the most heated we've ever had. It's not completely evenly spread over us, some are more lucky than others.

When it gets dark we leave. We had fun today but all are tired. And Y/n drives us home. Halfway she stops at a restaurant and we head inside to eat. And as it's Jin's birthday the alcohol flows freely and all except Y/n are intoxicated. Including myself.

As the alcohol level rises, so does the silliness of some and Y/n is laughing so much she gets the hiccups. And that makes all of us laugh at her. After dinner we get into the car again and I doze off.

I get woken by Jungkook who is sitting beside me. We're home and we two are the last in the car, the others are at the door already waiting for us. We get out and Y/n locks the car and then rushes forwards to open the door. I close the door, as I'm the last to enter and the others disperse and go do whatever they want to do. I'm kinda tired so I go up to my room after bidding everyone a good night.