💜 67 💜

I don't know how to feel

I don't know how to feel. I mean I'm angry, definitely. Betrayed? Absolutely. But can I really be angry? She is my soulmate, but she doesn't know that. I've never told her that. And we weren't in any relationship. So can I really be angry when she has sex with other people?

Jimin thinks we don't know why he is so angry. He doesn't even realize it himself, and I'm not going to enlighten him. In the beginning we all could see he deliberately stayed cold towards her. He thinks he needs to keep his reputation intact of being the one with the most sex partners. And that he doesn't get attached.

He's only fooling himself, and I feel sorry for him. I know the others feel the same as me. We're in the same boat. I really thought she is the one. The one for us. This way we can stay together for the rest of our lives. I still love her, and that's why it hurts so much.

I shake my head and continue packing my suitcase. Mr. Lee called yesterday and our flight was supposed to be late last night. But Y/n never got home, and it has me worried a bit. And I get angry at myself for worrying about her. I pack all of my belongings and make a last sweep through the house for strayed possessions.

I don't meet anyone and they probably are licking their wounds in their rooms. Once I have everything packed I heave my suitcase down and set it in the hallway. I make myself comfortable on a couch and wait for the others.

Packing takes my focus away from the pain

Packing takes my focus away from the pain. I can hear Hoseok muttering angry behind me, but nothing I could say will.make him feel better. How can I help him when I feel so down myself. I thought she was more genuine than what she did. Did she pay us? As Jimin says. Does all of it feel played?

I just don't know. Once I'm done I go to the bathroom, I relieve myself and wash my hands and I see Jimin's toothbrush so I grab it and walk to his room. I knock before I open it and I find Yoongi sitting on his bed, staring off into space while Jimin is throwing all of their belongings into their suitcases.

"Here," I say thrusting the toothbrush into his hand. I'm still angry at him. He was so mean and hurtful to her. I know she wasn't truthful, but I still love her. I leave and get back to my room to get my suitcase and walk down. I see Namjoon is already down here. I dump my suitcase and join him waiting for the others.