💜 60 💜

Waking up in someone's arms is surreal again

Waking up in someone's arms is surreal again. I can hear his heartbeat in my ear as my head lies on his chest. I'm slowly moving up and down with his even breaths. He is still sleeping, and I scoot closer, molding myself over him, almost lying on top. His arms tighten, and he chuckles. Oh, so he is awake. "Good morning Jin. Sleep well?" I whisper after kissing his neck. He hums and strokes my back lazily. We lie like that for minutes, and I'm comfortable and don't want to get out of bed.

"Are You hungry?" He asks me with sleep still coating his voice, and I fly away on a cloud of sexiness. I am hungry but lying here with him is heavenly, so I don't answer. Unfortunately, my stomach does by rumbling loudly. I chuckle, and he follows.

"Come on. Lets go eat breakfast." And he sits up, and I have to move. I flop on my back and pull the sheet over my face. My hand reaches for him. But I encounter air. I uncover my face and see him enter the bathroom. Bummer, now I have to get up. I sit on the edge of the bed and stretch my arms. I get up and enter the bathroom.

Jin is under the shower and regards me with an intense expression. I meander closer, and he takes a step back so I can join him. His arms snake around me immediately, and I hug him back. I close my eyes as I lay my ear over his heart. I like to listen to it. It's calming and sounds steady. He gets soap on his hands after a while and worships my body as he washes me. The body massage feels heavenly, and I sigh more than once. He steps out from the spray and pushes me under it to rinse off.

He repeats the entire thing with my hair, and afterwards, I feel squeaky clean. Now it's his turn, but he is too fast and is washing already. Then I want to wash his hair, but he denies me. "Go dry off. I'll follow in a second." And he pushes me out. I huff a breath and do as he says, albeit reluctantly. He joins me after turning the shower off and smiles big at my annoyed face.

I ignore him and walk to my closet, picking clothes for the day. I'm finally myself again, and the whole Asswipe situation gets buried somewhere deep in my mind. The entire birth control thing is at the forefront of my mind. 'What if? Would I be upset if I were? Would he? It could only be Jimin. Right? Or Tiger and Sexy? What about Jungkook and Foxy. Sperm cells can survive for a couple of days. Oh, fuck! What to do?' My mind is in a complete meltdown as I stand in my closet. My t-shirt over my head, but otherwise, I'm frozen.

Jin pulls me out of my haze as he comes into my closet and shakes my shoulder. "Are you in there? Where did you go?" Oh, now I need to come up with a lie. Don't want to scare him. He won't keep it a secret, even if I were to ask him to do that. I won't ask, hence the lie.

"Yeah. I'm here. I was just thinking about your birthday. It's in just a couple of days. Any wishes?" I ask as I finish putting on my shirt. I grab some black panties and sweatpants. I'm not doing anything today. The last couple of days were emotionally draining. I need to relax and let everything settle. I look at him once I'm fully dressed. He is thinking, "No, nothing special. Could we maybe go to a theme park? I don't want a party. I just want to spend it with my family. As much as I can anyway." And a sad look crosses his face. I walk up to him and hug him.