💜 178 💜

Touching down on Korean soil I'm wide awake, having slept through almost the entire flight

Touching down on Korean soil I'm wide awake, having slept through almost the entire flight. Now I didn't get one of the guys as an extra body heater and I was very comfortable in only Joonie's arms. Luggage again is handled by staff and we seven get ushered into a van right away, that's parked right next to the airplane; no one knows we are back. The guys look tired but despite that are also happy to be back home, relaxing in the van, chatting about what they are going to do for the rest of the evening.

Tomorrow it's back to work but I suspect the mood will dip as soon as the meeting with dad has begun. Watching the sun sink slowly closer to the horizon we get driven to the company and with still fifteen minutes to go, "Why aren't we going home?" Yoongi's voice floats to me, sitting in the front.

I turn in my seat and six pairs of eyes land on my face, smiling "Dad wanted to talk to us as soon as we got back." I explain, turn back around and hope no one will inquire further.

No such luck when I hear murmurings starting up behind me and then they fall silent, "Y/n? Do you know what it's about?" Yoongi questions me and he never uses my name so he's very serious right now. Turning around again I can't look at any of them, looking just over Yoongi's head.

"About Jimin." I hope this will be enough to placate them until dad can tell them. I can't tell them, it would hurt me too much if I'm the one letting them know he has quit BTS. I get noises of surprise and then they fall silent, all caught up in their own thoughts about their friend.

Turning back around, my thoughts are circling like a maelstrom, I'm still conflicted. Well that's not completely true; I want him back, but where the fuck is he? And can I forgive him for running away? I don't know; the way I feel now, then no I can't, but I suspect that I will forgive him the instant I see him. I don't care about giving back the marks, I would have preferred it if he had talked to me beforehand, but having them back is so much more important to me than how I got them back.

And when we find him and convince him to come back, how do I get him to tell me he loves me? He must, right? Certain things he's done or said show me he loves me; but maybe that's only because I want it to be. The car drives into the garage and then stops, the doors are opened seconds later and we get out, me in front.

Skin sliding over my skin has me startled and looking left I see Joonie looking at me pensively as his fingers interlace with mine. He leans down to my ear, "Are you okay? You do not seem like yourself."

Of course he would notice, as soon as Jimin is mentioned Joonie watches me like a hawk. I know he's the only one who knows how I really feel. I'm scared my voice will betray me so I shrug my shoulders and press the button for the elevator. Joonie doesn't inquire further and just holds my hand as we wait for the elevator to arrive.

The doors finally slide open and we get on, Tae presses the top button and the doors close after a few seconds. The ride up is in silence and I watch the floor, trying to mentally prepare myself for the conversation we're about to have. I don't really think it's going to be a real conversation, I'm very curious how they will react once they hear what dad has to say.