Undercover Baby : Part Two

Olivia kept looking at Elliot, but he wasn't responding to what he was just told. He was in shock, and that was the only thing Olivia knew at the moment. She was worried that maybe he was angry with her, or even ashamed of her. 

"El?" Olivia whispered, as she hesitantly reached out and rested her hand against Elliot's arm.

"Pregnant? Like, you slept with a man and got pregnant?" Elliot asked, and Olivia nodded weakly.

"That... that is how it happened... I'm so sorry, El. I know you must hate me and think that I'm well over my head, but-"

"You think I hate you? Liv, I'm just shocked. I didn't know you had someone in your life, let alone someone so serious that you'd have a baby together."

"It was a one-night stand before I went under."

"So it was the agent overseeing your undercover case?" Elliot asked, and Olivia bit her lip before nodding hesitantly.

"Dean Porter." Olivia whispered. She had once been close to Dean, but now she'd never see him again. He made it clear that he didn't want a kid, but he should have thought about it before sleeping with her and not using any protection.

"Porter?! Olivia, you could have picked someone better to knock you up!" Elliot exclaimed, and Olivia started to cry.

Elliot looked over at her with wide eyes before swallowing hard.

"I'm sorry, Liv. I didn't mean for it to come out like that... But this baby is a blessing. You are going to be an amazing mother to both this baby and Calvin. I know it." Elliot smiled as he tried to fix what he had caused. It was as if he had hit a younger sibling and was trying to fix things before his mother heard the crying.

"I know that this is a fucking shit show, but I finally get to experience being pregnant! I get to grow another human, and I'm so excited about it! But I'm scared to death because Dean wants nothing to do with me or the baby. He wouldn't even pull me out, even if I am carrying his child!" Olivia cried.

"Baby?" Calvin yawned from the backseat. Olivia quickly wiped tears from her cheeks before looking over her shoulder.

"We will talk about it later... why don't you go back to sleep. We will be home in a bit, and then we can catch up. I want to know about everything, baby."

///

Olivia and Calvin got home, and each took a nap. But once they woke up, Olivia couldn't avoid the topic of her pregnancy. 

"So why were you and Uncle Elliot talking about a baby earlier?" Calvin asked, as he reached for another piece of pizza.

"Well, in several months, a baby will be living here with us. After your adoption, of course."

"Are you fostering another kid?" Calvin asked, and Olivia shook slowly.

"No, buddy."

"Then how are we getting a baby?" Calvin questioned.

"Because there is a baby in my belly. It's been there for about eight weeks, and will join us soon."

"So I'm going to be a big brother?" Calvin breathed, and Olivia nodded.

"Yeah, sweetie."

"That's really cool!" Calvin exclaimed.

"Really?" Olivia whispered.

"Of course! I have always wanted a baby brother or sister! When can we find out if it's a boy or girl?!"

Olivia was shocked that Calvin was so excited, but it made things easier for her. She reached over and ruffled his hair before smiling.