Forgiven, But Not Forgotten: Final Part

Olivia sat in an arm chair, as she held Ellie close. Her daughter was 6 months old today, and it was also the day Olivia was going to become a Stabler.

"I can't believe you are getting married." Alex spoke, as she walked over with a soft pink bow in her hand. She handed Olivia the bow, and sat next to her.

"It's kinda scary. I know that I love Elliot, and I love his family, but I'm still scared."

"About what, Liv?" Alex asked, as she took her niece back, after Olivia secured the bow in her daughter's curls.

"Maybe of losing him again." Olivia sighed, as she touched the bottom of her knee length white dress.

"You will never lose him again. I think that man has plans on getting you pregnant again." Alex sighed, and Olivia blushed.

"Not for awhile. I just want to get used to everything, but I fear he has other ideas. But I can't turned away now. I need to just get going and get married. Get ready for life as his wife."

"And still as a detective, a mother, a friend, an advocate. You can't give up on your dreams because you're going to get married and have a husband and a family. Think about everything else too, not just him." Alex smiled, before leaning over and kissing Olivia's cheek. Alex stood and took Ellie with her, and left Olivia in her dressing room.

///

After the wedding, Olivia and Elliot went outside to get pictures taken. The kids were going to be apart of the pictures in a bit, and it gave Maureen and Kathleen time to get Ellie cleaned up, since the little girl had a slight accident during the ceremony.

"You are stunning." Elliot smiled, as he wrapped his arms around his wife's waist.

"You don't look too bad yourself, handsome." Olivia grinned, before leaning in and kissing his lips softly. The sound of the camera taking a picture sounded, and the photographer grinned.

"That was probably the best one so far. Lets take a quick break so I can go get another card." He spoke before walking away, and Olivia and Elliot went and sat down on a bench as they waited.

Elliot pushed some hair behind Olivia's ear, before placing a soft kiss to her temple.

"Okay, so you seem quiet." Elliot spoke, and Olivia shook her head.

"No, I'm just tired. Sorry if it seems like I'm upset." Olivia replied, and Elliot frowned deeply.

"What happened to make you feel upset?"

"I'm not! I'm tired!" Olivia exclaimed, but Elliot saw right through it. He leaned closer to her and she sighed.

"Elliot, I'm still gonna be Detective Benson, right? I'm not just gonna be your wife and a mother to Ellie. I can still be me, right?" Olivia questioned, and Elliot didn't know what to respond.

All of the years he has known her, she's always been a detective above everything else. She was never going to lose that title, now she was scared because she thought he'd make her change. He didn't want to make her change. He wanted to make her feel like she could be herself with him, because he wanted her to be Olivia. She wanted her to take the steps she needed to to feel safe and like herself.

"You can be anything you want to be, baby. Ellie and I aren't going to force you into anything." He spoke, and Olivia laughed.

"Ellie has changed me. She's made me into a mother. Something I have always wanted to be, and now I am."

"Lets get some more pictures done before we take another step into our new life."

///

Olivia and Elliot were happier than they had ever thought possible. Being a couple together made them grow not only as individuals, but also as one. Olivia moved up the ranks at SVU, while Elliot was a stay at home dad to Ellie and the set of twin girls that came after her.

They were happy. Everything that had happened in the past had been forgiven, and more and more things have come up and then gotten forgotten.

"Ellie, do you wanna go get your sisters?" Elliot asked, as Olivia opened the front door to their brownstone, ready to spend the night with her family.

"Yes, Daddy!" Ellie exclaimed before running for the play room that she had left only a few moments ago.

"Are you making our 4 year old do your work for you?" Olivia questioned, as she sat her bag down on the bench by the front door.

"Ellie is cuter than me. It works." Elliot smiled, before walking towards his wife. He grabbed her by her waist and started to kiss her with lots of passion. He hadn't kissed her since this morning, and after playing princess and having tea parties with his daughters had made him crave adult attention. Especially attention from his wife.

"How were our daughters anyway?" Olivia spoke as they stopped kissing.

"Celia and Katrina were both trouble, and Ellie tried to help me as much as possible. I just can't wait for yet another." Elliot chuckled, as he watched his wife take her jacket off, and he smiled when he saw her shirt ride up a bit, revealing her swollen stomach.

"Hopefully a son, right?" Olivia questioned, but Elliot shook his head.

"I do not care what gender our child is, and you know that, Liv."

"Okay." She replied, as her daughters came running into the living room.

"Momma!" Ellie squealed, as she ran to her mother and hugged her tightly.

"Hey, baby. Wanna help me make dinner?"

///

Olivia and Elliot sat together on their bed, as both got ready to climb under the sheets to get some sleep.

"Sorry about earlier." Olivia spoke, knowing that she wasn't going to break her vows by going to bed angry.

"And I forgive you, as long as you forgive me for everything I've did."

"Like letting our daughters finger paint on my favorite white top?" Olivia teased, and Elliot chuckled as he pulled the sheets back, and climbed under them.

"Hey, we both know that after our DAUGHTER is born, you won't want to wear it anyway. You get too nervous about spit up and other nasty issues that might arise."

"I love you, El."

"I love you too! Now, come here." Elliot smiled before pulling her into his arms, and both fell asleep quickly. Loving the fact that they were once again in their favorite place, their happy place.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D