Identical: Part Two

Ava and Olivia didn't draw their kids into this mess right away. They both knew that at one point their kids would meet each other and their aunt and uncle, but the time wasn't decided yet. Olivia was still trying her hardest to get used to the idea that she had a twin that was only four minutes older than herself, and that she finally had someone from her side of the family in her life.

"Five?" Ava asked with wide eyes.

"Five. Uh, three boys and two girls." Olivia spoke, as she smiled at her sister. They were sitting together at a bistro that was exactly halfway between their houses.

"Clearly you and your husband had no troubles getting pregnant," Ava spoke, as she reached for her wine glass. Olivia was staying away from wine now because the hangover the morning after finding out about Ava had been killer.

"At first we did. Our eldest, Timothy, wasn't known about until my 36th week of pregnancy. We still don't know how I didn't know for that long, but then after that, we found out about all of our kids decently early." Olivia spoke, before reaching for her water. Ava was silent as she sipped her wine and played with her small heart necklace that only had two small birthstones on it.

"Ava?" Olivia asked quietly.

"It took my husband and me 6 years to just have our son, and 4 years after that we had our daughter." Ava huffed. Olivia felt as her face grew red. She looked down at her hands before back at her sister.

"I didn't have a family until I met my husband. I'm sorry that it took you a while to have your kids, but don't be angry at me for that." Olivia breathed. She reached into her purse and grabbed some money before sitting it on the table. She stood and grabbed her jacket and left her sister sitting at the table. Ava groaned before standing and quickly going after her sister.

"Olivia!" Ava exclaimed, as she followed Olivia outside and towards the parking lot.

"Please don't start." Olivia sighed.

"I'm sorry that I got angry! I'm just angry that you got to have more babies than I got too!" Ava exclaimed. Olivia swung around quickly before shaking her head.

"Ava, I'm sorry. I really am. I hate to think that your life has been hard, but you were adopted. You had a good family and all the opportunities that you could ever want. You got to go to Yale. I went to Hudson. I live in a house that Elliot and I may never pay off, while you have a huge house out in Jersey." Olivia spoke. 

"So you are saying I deserve to not have more kids?!" Ava yelled. Olivia threw her hands into the air before turning quickly and moving to where her van was. She unlocked it before opening the driver's door and sinking down into her seat. She rested her head against the steering wheel as tears welled in her eyes.

She had just met her sister and had already started to fall in love with the sibling she didn't know she had. But Olivia could tell that Ava's life had been cushy, so when she found out Olivia had one good thing happen to her, it was like a war started.

///

Olivia got home to her house full of kids. Her eldest son, Timothy, was running around after his younger brothers. Olivia stepped over some toys before heading into the kitchen where her husband was sitting in a chair as he fed their youngest daughter her bottle.

"Hey, El." Olivia breathed, and Elliot quickly looked at his wife with wide eyes.

"Liv? What are you doing home so soon?" Elliot asked with wide eyes.

"Uh, Ava and I got into a fight. So I paid for our meals and came home." Olivia spoke. She moved over and washed her hands before going to where Elliot was sitting and took little Amy into her arms and held her close. She finished feeding her the bottle before her husband started to talk to her.

"What was the fight about? You barely know anything about each other."

"It was about the kids."

"The kids?!" Elliot asked with wide eyes. Hearing that there was a fight over his kids made him angry.

"She's angry that we have five kids and she only has two. She makes it seem like since she has such a good life, it should have been easier for her to get pregnant." Olivia grumbled. She put Amy to her shoulder and burped her quietly.

"So she hates you for being fertile? That's bullshit." Elliot spat. Olivia looked at him before shrugging a bit.

"It took us four tries to get a girl, and that's why we kept trying. And then Amy ended up being a surprise... and she makes it seem like she had it hard her whole life. Elliot, she doesn't know about how much shit I took from Serena. How many times I got my ass kicked." Olivia grumbled.

"Are you going to continue talking to her?" Elliot asked, and Olivia shrugged as the boys made a lap through the kitchen with their sister following as fast as her little legs could move.

"I don't know if I want to anymore."

///

Olivia decided that she needed to face her sister again, so with Amy and Penny in tow, Olivia made her way to her sister's huge house. She parked outside before lifting her kids from their car seats and carrying them up the path and towards the front door. Penny happily reached out and rang the doorbell as Olivia swayed a bit with Amy yawning in her arms.

"Olivia." Ava frowned, as she opened the front door and stared at her sister and nieces.

"Ava, I'm sorry that I could have kids easier than you. I'm so sorry about that because I want the best for you. But you can't be angry at me for things I cannot control. So from now on, I'm going to mind my own business and you will too. Forget about me." Olivia huffed. She turned and moved down the stairs with them.

"Olivia, not everything is good in my life!" Ava exclaimed. Olivia put her girls into the van before turning around and looking at her sister.

"Our mother, Serena, was verbally and physically abusive of me. You lucked out."

Hey guys, thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D