Warrior

Short cut hair dyed darker than her usual color. A wrist secured in a brace. Numbness that spread throughout her whole body. But even if she was hurt, bruised and battered, she was a warrior. She was a fighter and wasn't going to give up now. Not after everything she has gone through.

"Are you sure that you want to stay here?" Fin asked as he and Olivia stood in the doorway of her apartment. The one that didn't feel safe or like home anymore because she had been violated and abused there.

"For now. Not forever." Olivia spoke. She stepped into her apartment and took a deep breath as she closed her eyes tightly.

"Liv, why don't you just come home and stay with me. Just until Elliot gets back from being UC." Fin spoke. Olivia bit her lip before walking over and leaning down to pick up a broken picture from the floor. She brushed some broken glass from it before speaking.

"I wonder what would have happened if Julia would have been here... if Lewis would have raped me still or if he'd hurt us both." Olivia sighed softly.

"I can go pick Julia up and bring her here. She probably wants to be with you more than she wants to be with Casey right now." Fin spoke. He shoved his hands into the pockets of his leather jacket, as he looked around his friend's apartment.

"Leave her with Casey for now. I'll go see her tonight. Uh, mind helping me clean up a bit?" Olivia asked.

"Liv-"

"Fin, please just help me clean up. Please."

///

She called Julia that night and told her how much she loved her and that she'd be back with her soon. But Momma just needed some time to recover from getting a bad booboo. She knew her daughter didn't like being away from her, but it had to happen. Olivia needed to figure out how to move on and function on a day to day bases.

"Have you been told if Elliot is coming back soon?" Olivia asked as she put away her vacuum before walking over and sitting beside Fin.

"Not yet, Liv. Soon, but not for a while." Fin replied.

"Really? Because I kinda need my husband right now." Olivia replied.

"He's on a huge case, but once he closes it he'll be home here with you and Jules." Fin spoke. He looked at the broken TV as Olivia shifted around on the couch. She stood suddenly and walked to Julia's room before going to her closet.

"What are you doing, Liv?" Fin asked.

"I tried Fin. I tried to get over everything as quickly as possible so that Julia could be in her home. But I can't. I just can't do this. I need to get all of our stuff out of here and get a new apartment. I also need my husband so that I can tell him what happened... he probably won't even know who I am because I cut my hair so short." Olivia spoke, before going over and emptying her daughter's dresser.

He walked over and stopped her before turning her to look at him.

"You can always change your mind. But Liv, you were in the hospital for a week. This is the first time you have been out of the hospital and you decided to come back to the crime scene." Fin spoke.

"I'm a warrior, but not right now. Not after what happened." Olivia whimpered.

"No one expects you to be back at work and having no problems whatsoever. You were raped and assaulted." Fin breathed.

"Yeah, you don't have to remind me."

///

When Elliot got back from being undercover, he went back to his apartment and expected to be welcomed with open arms by his wife and daughter, but instead, a complete stranger opened the door. He was confused, so he decided to call his wife and see what the hell was happening.

"Elliot?" Olivia breathed as she answered her husband's call.

"Where are you? I went to the apartment but some stranger opened the door. I want to come see you and Jules." Elliot spoke. 

"We moved, El. We had too... something happened." Olivia spoke.

"What happened? Did we get kicked out? There is no reason for you to be kicked out!" Elliot exclaimed.

"Julia and I are staying with Casey. Come over to her house and we can talk."

"Are we not together anymore?" Elliot whispered.

"No, we are still together. I love you and I cannot wait to see you. So please, just get here as soon as possible."

"I'm on my way."

///

Sitting on the front steps of Casey's brownstone, Olivia waited for her husband to show up. When she saw his cab come to a stop she stood and walked down the stairs. Elliot's eyes went wide when he saw how short his wife's hair was.

"Why did you do that?" Elliot asked, as he reached out and touched her hair.

"Because it was matted with blood, booze, and vomit," Olivia spoke. Elliot swallowed hard before pulling her close. He kissed her hair as he rubbed her back gently.

"What happened, Livvie?" Elliot whispered.

"I caught a case. This bad guy was obsessed with me and I was obsessed with him too. He got free and he was hiding in our apartment. He raped me and held me captive. He moved me around and beat me senseless. El, I'm just so thankful that Jules was with Amanda because that means she didn't get hurt." Olivia whispered.

"Where is he, Liv? I'll kill him!" Elliot boomed as he stepped back and raked his fingers through his hair.

"He's in jail for now. But I don't know how long that will last. Elliot, I broke free and beat him with a rod from the bed frame. I broke his face but I feel like payback is coming."

"Let's not think about that. Let's think about how much of a badass you were." 

"I'm a warrior... even if I don't really feel like I am," Olivia spoke.

"Let's go see Julia," Elliot spoke as he caressed her hair.

"I'm sorry, El," Olivia whispered.

"Never apologize for what that monster did to you," Elliot replied.

Hey guys, thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D