Bloody Prints: Part 2

Tori watched as the man slammed the phone against the ground, breaking it completely. She held her little brother closer as the people in the room stared at her, and smiled bitterly at her.

"Let him go, please." Tori whispered, as she tried to keep her voice steady so she wouldn't scare her brother.

"Why would I let him go? I bet your parents are only looking for you two, because that little rugrat is missing too." He smirked, and she swallowed hard.

Tori didn't want to believe it. She knew that John got away with a lot, but her parents never went a day without saying how much they love her, how they love their family.

"Don't lie to my sissy!" John screamed, as he squirmed next to Tori, but both of them were tied together, Tori's arms wrapped tightly around her brother.

"Oh shut up, stupid!" One of the girls laughed, as she walked over and kicked John hard in his stomach. He groaned deeply, as he fought the urge to vomit. But at only five, he wasn't strong enough and he spewed all over the woman in front of him.

They hated when Tori and John cried, so for John getting sick, their anger was even worse. Both children were hit hard in their heads with a bar from a broken bed in the corner, and everything for the Stabler children, was now black.

///

"They can't trace the number." Elliot swore, as he slammed his fist against the wall. Olivia was still sobbing loudly on the ground, as she clutched John's stuffed panda bear to her chest.

"My babies." Olivia whimpered, and Elliot looked down at his wife and took a slow breath before sinking down to the ground next to her. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her onto his lap, as he started to rock back and forth. As his wife calmed a bit from being in his arms, Elliot could see when his children were born. 

How he would sit in the rocking chair in the corner of the hospital room, his newborn baby sleeping against his chest. And how once the baby was asleep, he'd draw the other child, since by the time John was born Lillian had already passed away, and he'd rock them as he hummed quietly.

"When we lost Lilly, I didn't know how to go on. Tori was just a year old when she passed away, so thinking about giving up and leaving you and Tori behind was what kept me going. But having Tori and John taken, I don't know how we can do this. What if we never get them back?" Olivia whispered, as she leaned her head against Elliot's chest as he continued to rock her.

"We will get them back. We have to." He whispered. He was thinking about the year Lilly was lost, and how he and Olivia were fighting so much that they were starting to file for divorce. But then they realized that the love they had for each other, and the love they have for Tori was so important that they couldn't put their daughter through that, put themselves through that. 

"God do I hope so."

///

When John woke up, he felt as his body was swaying. But he didn't know if it was a boat like the one his parents took Tori and himself out in a few months ago, or if it was a car. But there was a bag over his head, and he couldn't feel his sister next to him anymore.

"Tori?" The small boy moaned, as he felt the rocking that came with a boat. But why was he in a boat?

He slowed his breathing so it wasn't as loud, and he listened like his Mom and Dad taught him to, but when he heard a deep moaning and painful cries, he knew that he didn't want to listen anymore. He knew that the crying was from Tori, and that he didn't want to hear his big sister in that much pain. He didn't want to hear anyone being in that much pain.

He started to breath louder, louder than he usual does, but he could still hear the crying and the moaning. 

"Tori." He started to whisper over and over again and he rocked back and forth. But nothing could stop him from fearing the worse, or what could ever be the worse a five year old could think of.

"Not like Mommy. Please not let her end up being hurt like Mommy." He sobbed, as a door opened. Tori let out a whimper as she slide across the floor and ran right into her brother. 

"Johnny, please stop crying baby. I'm not hurt like Mommy. I'm here with you. She was gone for three days, but she came back. I was gone for a few hours, but I'm back now. How is your head?" Tori asked, as she slowly removed the bag from her brother's head, and he cried out painfully as the lights hit his eyes. She quickly ran her hand over his eyes.

"Shh, love. Come here. It'll feel better in a moment." She spoke.

Tori woke up a few hours before her brother did, and the men that took her and her brother, dragged her into a room and hurt her. She couldn't even think about the word that perfectly described what they did to her, because she feared it.

"I want Mommy, sissy." John huffed, as he lifted his head up from her chest and looked up at her. His blue eyes were filled with tears and she knew he was missing their mother more than anything right now. He is such a Momma's boy, and if they don't see each other once a day, he throws fits until someone takes him to her.

"I know, but John we just gotta keep breathing. We just gotta keep fighting, because if we wanna get back to them, that is what we have to do. Remember that you have Mommy's strength. She fought to get back to us, and you have that fight too."

"I do?" He asked, and Tori nodded as she kissed his chubby little cheeks.

"Yeah. You do. Now, I don't think they are gonna hurt us anymore if I spend time with them. So just be a good boy, and in no time we will be with Mommy and Daddy again." Tori spoke, as she drew her brother into her arms and felt a silent tear run down her cheek.

Hey guys! Book or nah? And Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D