Blind: Part 2

Olivia walked beside the nurse who was pushing Elliot into the hospital. He was a little unsteady on his feet, and his vision was a little blurry and Olivia didn't want him to fall if she didn't have a good enough grip on him when bringing him into the hospital.

"I can walk." Elliot sighed, as he was pushed up next to some chairs. Olivia sank down in the chair beside him and gently rubbed his leg.

"You were dizzy when you got out of bed. I don't want you to get more hurt, El. Not now that you can see." She replied, and Elliot looked over at her and smiled.

"It's nice to see your face again instead of just being able to feel it blindly," Elliot spoke, and Olivia rolled her eyes before leaning closer to him and kissing him gently.

"I think we need to call Kathy. Just in case she wants to be here." Olivia spoke, and Elliot frowned and shook his head.

"She and my kids abandoned me. You stepped forward and took care of me. I don't want her... I want you beautiful." Elliot spoke, before grabbing Olivia's hand. She squeezed his hand before seeing a nurse come over to them.

"Mr. Stabler, we are going to take you for an MRI. Are you okay with that?" She questioned, and Elliot nodded.

"Might as well. It'll get my old lady off my back." Elliot smirked, before getting smacked on the chest by Olivia. He leaned over and kissed her several more times before being pushed away.

"I'll be waiting for you, Stabler. Don't run."

"I couldn't run if I wanted. I didn't do a lot of exercising when I was blind."

///

Elliot was gone for several hours as he got a bunch of tests done. While he was doing that, Olivia called Kathy. She just wanted her to know that Elliot wasn't blind anymore. She just wanted her to know that he was okay and getting taken care of.

"Stabler residence, Kathleen speaking." 

"Hey, Kathleen. It's Liv. I was wondering if your mother is there?" Olivia questioned.

"Dad isn't here anymore, Liv. Sorry. Mom doesn't know where he is either." Kathleen sighed.

"I know where is he, Kathleen. Can I just please talk to your mother real quick?" Olivia questioned again, as she tried to not sound a little bit annoyed.

"I guess," Kathleen spoke before going to find her mother.

Olivia heard some mumbled words before Kathy came on the line.

"Olivia, what's up?" Kathy questioned.

"So, I've been taking care of Elliot. I've been making sure he's taking care of himself... and tonight he woke me up because he can see again." Olivia replied.

"He isn't blind anymore?!" Kathy exclaimed.

"No. He can see. His vision is a little blurry and his steps are a little wobbly, but he's good."

"Where are you two? I want to see him." Kathy spoke, and Olivia was nervous. She was thinking that now Kathy and Elliot would get back together and she'd be alone again. But she wasn't going to keep Elliot from his real family.

"Bellevue. I'm waiting on the fifth floor for him."

"Okay, I'll be there soon. The kids and I will be there soon. Thank you for taking care of him." Kathy spoke, before hanging up. Olivia shoved her phone into her pocket before sighing softly.

"You won't be thankful when you find out I did a lot more than just taking care of him..."

///

When Elliot was put into a room for the night, he was really surprised when Kathy came walking in with Eli on her hip.

"Kathy?" He questioned, and she smiled at him before walking closer.

"She said your vision came back... this is amazing baby," Kathy spoke, before leaning down and forcing her lips onto his. Elliot swallowed hard as she pulled away.

"Kath, my vision may have been damaged, but I didn't forget that you wanted a divorce and the papers were signed on the same die I woke up and saw nothing at all," Elliot spoke, and she frowned.

"Elliot we wanted to try again. We didn't want the divorce. El, we need to be together for Eli and the kids. And because we are meant to be. Baby, come home with me and the kids when you are released."

"Where's Liv?" He asked, and Kathy bit her lip.

"She went home to get changed and shower... I asked her to pack up your things so I can take them home."

"I want to be with the kids and all, but I love Olivia," Elliot spoke, as Kathy sat Eli on Elliot's bed. Elliot drew his son close, to only have Kathy yank him back.

"You are sleeping with your partner? What the hell-"

"Kathy, we are done. We are never getting back together. Try and keep the kids from me all you want, but what you did to me is not something I can forget and forgive." Elliot spoke.

"You manwhore!" She cried, as the door opened and the other kids tried to come in.

"What is happening?" Maureen asked as she placed her arm out in front of Lizzie so she couldn't come into the room.

"Your father is fucking Olivia."

///

Olivia came back with all of Elliot's stuff boxed up in the back of her car. She took the elevator up to his floor before walking towards his room. She opened the door and saw Elliot sitting on the edge of the bed.

"El?" She breathed.

"Why would you call them? Because I didn't want you too. She came here and said we could get back together now. She just didn't want to deal with me at my worst." Elliot spoke, without even looking at Olivia.

"Because she's your family. They are your family." Olivia whispered.

"Yeah, but you are too. You are not only my best friend but my girlfriend." 

"We didn't determine that, because you didn't know if we could be together if you didn't get your vision back."

"Well, I just determined it, Liv. Now, I can see you. I can see that you look tired. I can see that you are upset because you thought I would just toss you away like Kathy had tossed me away."

"So, even though you can see me, you still want to be with me?" Olivia questioned, and Elliot nodded.

"Duh."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D