Her ADA

"So, ADA Carisi, huh?" Olivia questioned as she and Dominick sat together at the bar. Tonight was the night that Dominick broke the news to the crew that he was no longer going to be a detective, but was finally using his law degree.

"Yeah." He spoke with a deep sigh. Olivia looked over at him before resting her hand gently against his arm.

"We are going to really miss you around the precinct," Olivia whispered. She turned back to her wine but left her hand against his arm.

"I think I'm gonna miss you the most, Liv. You have taken care of us all, and it's really made life easier when it's been hard." Dominick spoke. He looked over at Liv before leaning close and pressing a soft kiss to her cheek. Olivia blushed before turning and looking at him.

"What was that for?" She questioned.

"I need to tell you something before I leave," Dominick spoke, as he avoided Olivia's question.

"And what is that?" She sighed. She expected him to tell her that he and Amanda have been seeing each other while working together, but instead he grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"You are beautiful... I cannot explain how beautiful you are. How smart and kind you are... I always kinda thought that maybe Amanda and I would get together. But when I got to know you, I knew that I felt so attracted to you." Dominick spoke. Olivia looked down at her wine as her eyes grew wide.

"You are drunk. Already. I'm going to pay and then take you to your apartment." Olivia laughed, as she tried to play this all off. She paid before standing and grabbing her jacket. As she was putting it on, Dominick stood and kissed her.

///

Olivia sat at her desk the next morning and just stared ahead blankly. She didn't have much of an expression on her face, but her head was running wild. She couldn't stop thinking about Dominick kissing her the night before. She couldn't understand why he did that, or how he could possibly have feelings for her after working under her for years.

"It's so quiet." Amanda sighed, as she walked into Olivia's office.

"I know." Olivia trailed off softly.

"Are you okay? Or are you missing Carisi as much as I am?" Amanda questioned.

"Amanda, Dominick kissed me last night," Olivia whispered.

"What?" Amanda asked as her eyes went wide.

"Uh, I have no idea what happened... I think he was drunk. I'm assuming he was drunk because why would he kiss me? I was his boss and I'm not you." Olivia sighed.

"Hey, you are amazing, Liv. And maybe he just has a thing for older women." Amanda replied, but that didn't help. Olivia didn't bring up her age, but now it was weighing heavily on her mind and heart.

"Why don't you go out and do some paperwork. Please." Olivia breathed.

"I didn't mean to-"

"I'm past the prime dating age. Brian left me, Tucker left me, Elliot left me. Even David Haden left me. So let's just say that Dominick was drunk because he would never go after me." Olivia spoke, before standing and walking to her door. She opened it and motioned for Amanda to leave.

"I'm sorry." She frowned.

"Yeah, well it hurt. But you were telling the truth."

///

Their first case was a breeze, but having a case meant that Dominick was around because he was assigned to their squad. Olivia ignored his gaze or when he'd gently touch Olivia's arm when he moved past her.

"You did great with this case." Dominick smiled, as he opened Olivia's office door and looked at her.

"Thanks. You too." Olivia replied, as she took her glasses off and pushed them on top of her head.

"How are you doing?" Dominick questioned.

"I'm fine. It's a little tight around here but other than that everything is good." Olivia spoke.

"Do you wanna go out and get some drinks? Catch up?"

"Dominick-"

"I liked that kiss, Liv. You didn't really kiss me back... but I still liked it." Dominick spoke.

"Okay, Carisi... You are my ADA. I investigate and you put the bad people away. Okay? Find some young girl out there that you think is beautiful, kind, and smart. Just like me but better." Olivia spoke.

"What if I don't want someone 'better'?" He questioned as he used air quotes.

"You will. Now, go home. I have to get home to Noah." Olivia spoke. She stood up before grabbing her jacket and her bag. Dominick moved in front of the door before grabbing Olivia's waist and drawing her close.

"You drive me nuts," Dominick whispered.

"Really? Because you were one of the reasons I had to go to therapy. Between you and Amanda." Olivia sighed, as she pushed Dominick's hands from her waist, but they went right back to her waist. He ran his fingers over her hips before pulling her to his chest.

"Clearly I've been on your mind, then." He smirked.

"Go. Away." Olivia sighed as she rolled her eyes. She wanted to get away from him before something happened.

"Kiss me. Just give me a shot!" He exclaimed.

"Why? Because something good could happen? Get real." Olivia groaned. She started to step back, but once again Dominick was kissing her. She went to push him away, but then she started to feel good when he was kissing her. Like, a little bit of tingling in her lips. She started to kiss him back, and Dominick smiled into Olivia's lips before leaning back a bit.

"See, something good happened. You kissed me back."

"Oh, just shut up," Olivia grumbled before snaking her arms around his neck and kissing him deeply. She pressed him up against the door before playing with his hair as they continued to kiss.

///

For some reason, Olivia actually opened her heart up. She pushed away the thoughts that had held her back for so long and she just let herself be free. She watched as Noah bonded with Dominick and seemed so excited to have a guy around. Noah even got Dominick to come and watch him dance during his practice and recital.

"So, uh, are you enjoying this?" Dominick questioned after Olivia walked from Noah's room and to over where Dominick sat on her couch.

"This relationship?" Olivia questioned.

"Yes, are you enjoying me? Being with me? Kissing me?" Dominick laughed softly.

"Yes, I am enjoying this. But is it going to last? Like, are you willing to give up everything to be with me and Noah?" Olivia questioned.

"I gave up being a detective to kiss you."

"Really?" Olivia breathed.

"I'd do anything for you."

Okay, so hey guys. I know this may be weird, but after seeing a lot of really cute pictures of Carisi and Liv together, I had to just do this. And Elliot_Michael_ gave me the orders to full send this. So I did. Thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D