Paris

We walked down the streets of Paris, Noah's small hands in mine and Ed's hands. I looked over at him and smiled.

It was nice to get away from the city. To get away from the country and everything that had happened.

"Mommy, I'm hungry." Noah spoke, looking at me and smiled.

"Well, sweet boy, I think we can find something to eat." I smiled.

Ed picked up Noah, as we walked into a cafe. I ordered food for all three of us, and then we sat down outside on the patio and ate. 

Within no time, Noah's face was covered in the strawberry jelly that came out of his croissant. I smiled at him as he gave me a large goofy smile.

"Are you proud of that mess, Noah?" Ed laughed, and Noah nodded.

"I like my face like this!" He exclaimed. 

I cleaned up Noah before we headed off to continue walking. I picked up Noah as we walked, and he fell asleep in my arms.

"Maybe we should head back to the hotel." Ed spoke, and I sighed.

"I wanted to go a bit further." I stated, and he nodded. He leaned in and kissed my temple gently, before we turned and walked back towards the hotel. 

"I guess we are going back." I chuckled, and he smiled.

"Maybe we can stop by a store?" He offered, and I shook my head.

"We should lay Noah down. But maybe later."

\\\

Ed stayed back in the hotel, and I went to find something for dinner, since my son was hungry as usual. 

I was walking around, deciding a place to go into, when I saw someone. I looked at them, and they smiled back at me.

We walked towards each other, and before I knew it, I was in the arms of the man.

"What are you doing in Paris?" I questioned, and he held me closer.

"I live here." He breathed. I pulled away slightly and smiled into his blue eyes.

"Elliot, why did you leave?" I spoke, stepping away and building the walls that I was so used to having up around my heart.

"I shot that girl, and it pushed me over the edge." He replied, and I nodded slowly. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Elliot, I've missed you so much. I needed you." I spoke, and he stepped forward and grabbed me by my arms. He hugged me warmly, and I melted into his embrace. I looked up at him for a moment, then quickly stepped back again.

"Um, I'm going to get some dinner. Wanna walk and talk?" I asked.

"Are you here alone? Cause if you are, wanna get something to eat with me?"

"I'm here with my boyfriend. And my son." I spoke, and he smiled.

"Son?"

"Yeah. His name is Noah, he's 4." I smiled, and he smiled back.

"Tell me about him."

\\\

He walked me back to my hotel, and outside, I kissed his cheek.

"I've missed you." I breathed.

"I missed you too, Liv."

"Maybe tomorrow we can meet up? I want to see you again. I want to introduce you to my son."

"Sure. I'd love that." He spoke. I awkwardly waved at him before heading upstairs, my cheeks flushed from the weird things I was feeling.

I unlocked the room door, and Noah was running around, and Ed was chasing after him. They both had smiles plastered on their faces, and I swallowed hard.

I was feeling something for Elliot, but now that I looked at Ed, I feel something incredibly strong towards him too. 

I look at him and see how good he is with my son, and how much of a father figure he was for Noah.

Then I look at Noah and think about how maybe I need to just focus on him.

\\\

"Liv, something is bothering you." Ed spoke, as he climbed into bed next to me. I swallowed hard.

"And what is it?" I replied, and he sighed.

"You looked like you saw a ghost when you came back with dinner."

"Um, I did." I replied, and he looked at me with confusion.

"Oh?"

"I saw Elliot."

"Stabler?" He replied.

"Yeah. He lives here."

"And does he want to force you to open your arms back up and welcome him back?"

"Ed." I frowned.

"Hey, your my girlfriend, he is the douche that hurt you."

"Again, don't." I stated. I climbed out of bed and walked towards the cot where Noah slept. I knelt down next to it and gently caressed his hair.

"I love you, sweet boy." I whispered, as I looked down at my son.

"Liv, come on." He spoke, and I kissed Noah's forehead before standing. I grabbed his hand and led him into the bathroom. I closed the door and sighed.

"Alright, Ed, tell me what you want to tell me about my former partner."

"He shot a teenager. He cheated on his wife. He hurt you."

"He shot her because she was shooting up our squad room. He kissed Dani once. And yeah, he hurt me, but still. He is or at least was my best friend. He was my only family."

"You have me now, Liv. You have Noah."

"I can have him."

"What?"

"I can have him back in my life. He can talk to me and he can get to know my son."

"Are we breaking up?"

"No!" I exclaimed, but then I looked down.

"You don't know, do you?" He questioned, and I shook my head.

"I don't." I breathed.

\\\

Ed was angry with me, so he stayed in the hotel, while I took my little man with me to see the city from the best view.

"Mommy, they are ants!" Noah exclaimed, and I smiled.

"I know. Look at our hotel!" I exclaimed, as I pointed towards our hotel. I watched as my son's eyes went wide, and I kissed his temple and he smiled.

"Mommy, can we stay up here forever?" He asked, and I nodded.

"We can stay up here for a bit, but not forever." I replied, and he nodded.

"You could come here and see the view whenever you want." A voice spoke, and I held onto Noah, as I turned my head to look at Elliot.

"Hey, El. Um, Noah." I spoke, and my son looked at me and smiled.

"Who dat?" He questioned, and I chuckled.

"Who is that. Silly." I smiled, and he giggled.

"This is my friend, Elliot. Elliot, this is my main man Noah."

"I'm her sweet boy!" Noah exclaimed, and I smiled, and Elliot stepped forward and grabbed Noah's little hand and guided it towards a house far off.

"That is my house, Noah. I have horses and can see this tower everyday."

"Really?" Noah exclaimed, and Elliot nodded.

"Yeah, maybe you can talk your Mommy into letting you come there." Elliot spoke, and I sat my son down and he sat down on the ground so he could try and see the top of the tower. 

I chuckled, then looked at Elliot.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his arms. He leaned down and our lips touched.

Fireworks.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback! Please comment ideas for new one shots! :D