Hide and Seek: Christmas Day

After Levi came back into Olivia's life, she was the happiest she had ever been. Levi asked her to be his girlfriend about a month of getting to know each other again, and she could barely let him finish asking her before she was saying she really really wanted to be his girlfriend.

Olivia tried her best to not be the type of girlfriend that only saw Levi a few times a week, but with working at SVU, that's how it ended up. But as the winter holidays grew closer, Olivia knew she wanted to make it special for him.

"Okay, you need to make sure that you bast the turkey. Don't just toss it in the oven and let it go." Kathy spoke, as she helped Olivia plan a huge Christmas Day dinner for Levi and the entire crew.

"Kathy, I don't want to sound needy or-"

"I'll be over after the kids open their gifts. I'll help and so will Maureen. I promise." Kathy smiled, as she looked over at the nervous brunette.

"Kath, I just want this Christmas to be perfect. It's the first one I'll be sharing with Levi. And I want to show him much I love him. I want him to experience a Christmas with gifts, games, food. Something neither of us really got when we were younger." Olivia breathed. Kathy reached across the table and patted Olivia's arm.

"It'll be perfect. And he loves you, Liv. Just being in the same house as you would be good enough for him."

///

"Whoa, how the hell did you get this into the apartment?" Levi laughed, as he walked into the apartment he and Olivia shared. She was standing on a small step stool and was attempting to decorate the big tree Fin and Cassidy helped her get in there.

"Two annoying elves," Olivia spoke, as she stepped down. She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his body as she gently kissed his lips.

"Of course, how else would you get this in here!" Levi laughed, once their lips parted.

"So, how was work?" Olivia questioned, as she went back over and continued to wrap the garland around the large fir tree.

"It was good. I really hate being away from you during the day, though." Levi spoke, as he shed his suit jacket and hung it up.

"I hate being away from you too, but we need money." She spoke. 

Levi walked over and helped Olivia finish decorating the tree. Once that was done, he helped her scatter different light up snowmen around the apartment before they settled down and ate cold pizza for dinner.

"What do you want for Christmas?" Levi questioned, as he wrapped his arms around Olivia's waist as she tried to go through the mail.

"I am good, Levi. I don't need anything but you." She breathed. She felt cheesy saying that, but it was true. She was okay with just being with the man she loved and those that had become her family.

"What about an engagement ring?" Levi questioned. Olivia turned around quickly, her brown eyes wider than Levi had ever seen them before.

"A what?"

"Well, do you want to get married? Start a family?"

"Yeah, duh. But Levi, you and I have only been dating for almost two months." She breathed.

"I know that, but what we have is something special, baby." He spoke, before leaning in and kissing her softly.

"Please, let's not rush." She whispered.

"We have about a month, Liv. I'll just surprise you."

///

After more planning, Christmas was finally there. Olivia woke up early and she and Levi exchanged a few gifts. Olivia didn't want to feel embarrassed when giving Levi an engraved watch she bought, and Levi thought to give Liv some skimpy nighties wasn't the most family friendly thing to have her unwrap in front of Elliot's four kids.

At around 7, Elliot and his kids showed up at the apartment, and Kathy was a little late because she had to pick up something. Levi left to pick up ice and a few smaller items Olivia forgot, so Elliot started to help Liv make dinner, which was going to be a very long process.

"Have you ever cooked a full turkey before?" Elliot whispered as he watched Olivia try to season the huge turkey.

"No. I rarely use my stove." She breathed, before looking at her friend and smiling.

"Okay, well maybe massage the seasoning in?" He questioned.

"Well if I have to massage a turkey, you can pull the bag of guts out." She spoke before both of them started to laugh.

"What's so funny, Daddy?" Dickie asked as he came running into the kitchen.

"Well, Auntie Liv just realized she might not even know how to use her oven or cook a turkey. We may be having takeout for dinner." Elliot smiled, before narrowly dodging Olivia as she tried to hit him with a towel.

///

Eventually, everything got going and Olivia could just sit back and hang out with Elliot's family. Levi came back and Kathy showed up, but she didn't have anything with her which confused Olivia and everyone.

At around 3, the crew showed up with gifts. They put them under the tree, while the kids started to fidget because they wanted to see what else they were getting.

"Can we open any of this yet?" Lizzie questioned, as she hugged Kathy's waist.

"We might as well, right?" Kathy smiled, before picking her daughter up and carrying her into the living room.

Olivia started to pass out gifts, and when she returned to her spot to try and open a gift or two before the kids were ready for more, she saw a small box sitting in the middle of her seat.

"Levi?" She breathed, and he shrugged.

"I'm not proposing." He smiled, before looking back at the tie Kathleen got him.

Olivia sat down and took the small bow off of the box before opening it. She grabbed the note and read it.

You said you didn't want me to propose, for us to take it slow. But I wanted to get you a ring at least. So, thanks for being my best friend, and this ring is my promise to you. I promise that I will be a good boyfriend. That I will love you and understand that you and I need to take our relationship a bit slower. That I will never go a day without saying how beautiful you are.

Levi

Olivia felt tears well in her eyes before she leaned over and kissed Levi's cheek gently. He smiled at her as she took the ring from the box and slipped it onto her finger.

"I love it. And I love you."

"Merry Christmas, baby."

Hey guys! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D