Rollisi: Work Date

I'm a hardcore shipper of Amanda and Sonny, but I've never really wrote about it, so since I want to get at least one one shot in this book, I thought I would write one about them. Thanks! :D Also, some of these aren't just taking place at one time. If I decide to just showcase a ship, then it might happen over a few days. Alright, read on!

The sun slanted through the partially opened curtains. I sighed, and rolled over, hoping that I would be pulled to my husband's chest, but instead I rolled over onto his empty side of the bed. I sat up and rubbed my eyes with the heel of my hands and then sighed.

"Dom?" I groaned, hoping that he would come out of the bathroom and join me again, but instead he didn't respond. I slowly climbed out of bed and pushed my hair into a pony tail before leaving the bedroom. 

When I entered the hallway, I heard quiet singing, and I narrowed my eyes in confusion.

Dominick doesn't sing.

I made my way down the hall to find just that. Dominick was sitting in the rocker in our daughter's room, rocking Jesse as she yawned noisily.

"Dom?" I whispered, and he looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey, I would've woke you, but she wanted me." He spoke, and I smiled softly. He was trying to be cocky.

"Want me to take over?" I asked, and he shook his head.

"Go get some coffee. I'll be out once she falls back asleep."

---

He came out after a half hour, and kissed the top of my head before smiling and sitting down next to me.

"She out?" I questioned, and he nodded.

"Probably not for long though. We have to get her ready to take to Liv's anyway." He spoke, and I nodded slowly.

We sat in comfortable silence, until Jesse let out a pitiful cry.

"When she cries like that, it reminds me of when you stepped on one of Noah's leggos." I chuckled, before standing and walking towards the nursery. 

I picked my daughter up and cuddled her close. She yawned and laid her head on my shoulder and I smiled.

"Alright, sweetie. Let's get you ready. We have to drop you off at Aunt Olivia's house before work."

---

We walked into Olivia's building, as she was coming out of the elevator, looking flustered.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Fin and Dodds got a tip about a kiddie porn ring, and we are getting heat from not working it yet."

"When did they get the tip?" Dominick asked.

"6 this morning." Olivia groaned. She gently touched Jesse's hand, and the little smiled and reached her arms out to her.

"Sorry love. I'll see you tonight." Olivia frowned. She kissed Jesse's forehead before sighing and telling us that she'd see us at work.

I looked at Dominick as we got into the elevator and he frowned.

"So much for having a date night." He sighed, and I nodded.

"We can have one another night. Liv needs all hands on deck, and she looks stressed. Chief Dodds must be breathing down her neck over this." I replied.

---

We worked hard that day, and I noticed Dominick getting quiet around the time we were planning on eating dinner. I left with Fin to get more coffee, since we ran out of it, and when I got back, Olivia was standing near the elevator.

"What's up?" I asked, and she smiled.

"Go into the break room." She replied, and I arched my eyebrows, and she just shrugged. 

I walked towards the break room and the lights were off, but candles were scattered around the room. I slowly opened the door, and saw Dominick standing there with a smile on his face.

"Dom, what is this?" I asked, and he pulled me into the soft glowing room and kissed me gently.

"I hated how we couldn't have our date night, so I got Dodds and Liv involved. They helped me set this up." He spoke, and I smiled.

"I love it." I spoke, before snaking my arms around his neck and kissing him again, this time with more passion. He smiled and held me by my waist.

"So, we have Chinese food." He spoke, and I chuckled.

"Take out?" I asked, and he laughed.

"Only the best for my wife." He spoke, before leaning down and kissing my nose. I smiled and we walked over to the table. We sat together and ate and laughed.

It was nice to have some time together. Ever since we had Jesse, we've been really busy. We don't really spend as much alone time together, because we were either working or taking care of our daughter.

"You know that this was a lot of fun." I spoke, and he smiled.

"It was. We need to have work dates more often." He teased, and I grabbed his hands, squeezing them gently.

"We've been in here for a hour. We should probably go and help out." I sighed, and he shook his head.

"No, come on. I want to spend some more time together. It seems like we barely talk." He spoke, and I smiled.

"Well, having a daughter does that."

"We have sometime. Let's go to the roof and talk."

---

I talked to Liv and she just told us to not fall off. We went to the roof and laid together. He had his arms wrapped around me as we looked at the faint stars in the sky. The sounds of traffic and the city filled the air around us.

"I think I could fall asleep." I yawned, as he rubbed my back gently.

"Maybe we should go back." He spoke, and I snuggled closer to him.

"No." I smiled, and he laughed.

"Well, don't fall asleep then." He teased. I yawned and closed my eyes. 

I was about to actually fall asleep, but then my phone rang. I pulled it out and answered it.

"Rollins."

"We'll be down soon, Liv." I groaned.

"Got a lead on the ring?" he asked.

"Yeah. Get up. We'll have to do this another time."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my first One Shot! Please comment about what you think, and voting is awesome! Please comment another one shot idea! :D