Her Wedding Day

"Do I look okay?" Olivia asked, as she turned around to look at me. She was dressed in a beautiful lace wedding dress, and she was looking amazing.

"Olivia, you look amazing." I smiled, and she awkwardly ran her hands over her hair and swallowed hard.

"I don't know why Brian even wants to marry me." She stated, and I chuckled.

"Olivia, he loves you." I spoke, but I didn't want to say them.

"El, I never thought I would get married, let alone to Brian. We've had a rocky relationship." She stated, and I nodded. I stood and buttoned my suit jacket, then walked over to my best friend. To the love of my life. 

"Olivia, can I tell you something?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Anything, El. We can tell each other anything." She stated, and I bit my lip.

"I love you." I spoke, and she smiled.

"I love you too El. You are my best friend." She spoke, and I shook my head.

"Not like that-" I started, but then the door opened.

"Liv, it's time to start." Casey spoke, and Olivia nodded.

"Alright, lets get this show on the road." Olivia beamed. Casey walked out and I frowned. Olivia grabbed my arm and sighed.

"Thanks for walking me down." She spoke, and I nodded.

"No problem, Liv." I replied.

///

I walked Olivia down the aisle, and she was crying quietly. I looked over at her and I saw her gently bite her lip. I wanted to stop and pull her into a kiss, but what was I thinking? She's getting married today, and I didn't make a move quick enough. 

Brian smiled at Olivia, and she grabbed onto my arm tighter. I ran my hand over hers and she looked at me and smiled.

Once at the front of the church, I sat down next to Cragen. He was smiling at Olivia, just like the rest of us were. Mine was fake.

A prayer was said, in honor of Brian's parents and Olivia's, then the priest started to speak.

"Before we start the ceremony, is there anyone here that objects to the union of Olivia Benson and Brian Cassidy?"

I jumped up before I knew what was happening. Everyone looked at me, and Brian looked like he could tear my head off.

"El?" Olivia questioned, and I swallowed hard.

"Olivia, you can't marry Brian." I spoke, and she looked at me with confusion.

"What? Elliot? What is happening?" She asked, and I swallowed hard again.

"Olivia, I love you. Not just as friends. I want to be with you." I spoke, and she arched her eye brow.

"What?" She breathed, and I walked towards her and Brian tried to move towards me, but Olivia stepped in the way. She smiled at me.

"I love you so much, Olivia. Don't marry him. Come with me." I spoke, and she quickly turned towards Brian and kissed his cheek gently.

"I'm sorry, Brian." Olivia spoke, before turning and smiling again at me. I reached my hand out to her, and she grabbed it.

We ran from the church, her dress flying behind us and smiles plastered on our faces.

---

"I can't believe we just did that." Olivia spoke, as we sat in my truck on the side of the road.

"Me either." I laughed, and she squeezed my hand.

"I love you too, El." She smiled, and I chuckled. I leaned over and kissed her lips softly.

"If only Casey hadn't interrupted us earlier."

"If only you would have told me earlier. Oh God!" She exclaimed, and I looked over at her.

Her face was contoured and she was freaking out.

"Liv?" I questioned, and she shook her head. She climbed out of my truck and walked down the side of the road. I quickly got out and caught up to her.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked, and she turned around to look at me.

"I just hurt Brian!" She exclaimed and I frowned.

"Liv, he'll understand. You won't be getting a divorce in a year." I replied, and she slapped me. I looked at her, completely surprised.

"I HURT HIM! I NEVER WANTED TO HURT HIM! I LOVE HIM!" She exclaimed, and I looked at her and bit my lip.

"Liv, you don't love him." I breathed, and she gently tugged at her necklace and shook her head.

"I don't love him." She repeated over and over again.

"Olivia, come here." I spoke, and she allowed me to draw her into my arms. I held her close and gently kissed the top of her head. She held onto me and swallowed hard.

"I'm sorry that I hit you." She spoke and I chuckled.

"Don't apologize, Livvie. Now, lets get going. I kinda want to marry you myself." I spoke, and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"WE are getting married?" She asked, and I kissed her nose and smiled.

"Well, we are both dressed for the occasion." I chuckled, and she squealed before kissing my lips.

"I finally get to be a Stabler!" She exclaimed, and I hugged her warmly before walking towards the truck.

///

"Who are your witnesses?" The ordained minster asked, and I smiled at Kathleen and Maureen.

"My daughters." I spoke, and Olivia squeezed my hand, her face was bright with happiness.

"Alright, well do you want to say some vows?" He asked, and Olivia was quick to nod. She turned to look at me and smiled.

"I love you, Elliot. I never thought that we would be together, but now that we both confessed our love for each other, I don't think I'll ever want to be away from you." She spoke, short and sweet, but with so much meaning.

"Olivia, I promise that I'll never hurt you. I just want to make you happy, and you make me happy. The girls told me that they haven't seen me like this in awhile, and I agree. I have never been this happy. I love you, Livvie." I spoke, and she smiled largely.

"Can we kiss now?" Olivia asked, and the man laughed.

"Go ahead. I'm proud to say that you two are now husband and wife. Elliot, you may kiss your bride." He spoke, and I was quick to snake my arms around Olivia, and I kissed her with all the passion I had. She gently sucked on my lip as we pulled away. She didn't want the kiss to stop, and neither did I.

"Welcome to the family, Liv!" Maureen exclaimed, and I stood back and watched my daughters hug Liv, and I knew that this was the right choice. I was meant to be with Olivia.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback. Also please comment a one shot idea so I can continue this book! Thanks again! :D <3