Fearless Part 3

"A son." Nick whispered, as he stared down at the little boy in my arms. Over a year after I was taken, I was a mother to a beautiful baby boy.

"What do you want to name him?" I questioned quietly, as my boyfriend ran his hand over my shoulder.

"I have no idea. I'm just so amazing, a little boy. He's amazing, I love him and you so damn much, Liv." Nick spoke, before leaning down and kissing my lips softly. He was so excited, that his lips were shaking.

"Want to hold him? He is your son." I grinned, and he laughed softly.

"Yeah. I won't break him, right?" He questioned, as if he thought he would break our son like he thought he'd break Zara when she was born.

"No, you won't break him. Just calm down a bit, I heard that babies can sense emotions." 

Nick took our son into his arms, and walked over to the rocking chair in the corner. I pushed myself up and draped my arm over my still swollen stomach, as I watched Nick holding our child.

This all had been something I never thought would happen. I never thought that I'd be with Nick, be able to help raise Zara with him, or even have a child of my own. Being able to feel my son move inside of me was probably one of the best things I've ever felt.

"Liv, I can't wait to have Zara meet him. She's going to be so excited, but I bet she'll be asking for another baby brother or sister in a week or so." Nick grinned, as he took his eyes away from our son for a moment.

"You'd want another kid with me, if she asked?" I questioned, timidly.

"I love you, Olivia. We are building a life together. You are different, and I've never been able to love someone like you, and now I have the privilege to. You gave me another son."

"We need a name." I spoke, because his words were making me feel awkward because I still do not believe that I deserve to be loved by him. I'm not worthy enough for this man.

"We could name him after me." He offered, and I laughed softly.

"No! We aren't naming him after you because then you'll be thinking about your father when you say his name." I replied, and he nodded.

"Okay, give it a shot, love."

"Alec. Maybe have Benson be his middle name since I want him to have your last name."

"Alec Benson Amaro." Nick cooed to our son, who had finally woke up and was staring up at his father.

"I love it." Nick breathed.

---

Zara didn't meet her baby brother until we brought him home two days after he was born. She was waiting on the front steps with Nick's mother, Cesaria.

"Liv! Did you bring him!?" Zara exclaimed, as I slowly climbed out of the car. Nick laughed as he got into the side of the car to grab Alec.

"I think we might've left him at the hospital, Z." Nick teased before I could. Zara gasped.

"No! Go back and get him! Please! Daddy go get Alec!" She cried, before running down the stairs.

I wrapped my arms around her before she could run to the car, and I held her close.

"Zara, your Daddy is just teasing you. Alec is in the car. Daddy is getting his carrier out right now." I spoke, as she cried.

"Really?" She questioned, and I nodded slowly.

She let out an angry huff, before glaring at her father.

"DADDY, YOU ARE SO MEAN!"

Cesaria came down the stairs and picked up Zara, before heading back up so everyone could be in the warmth of the house before meeting the newest Amaro.

"You know she's gonna be angry at you for awhile, right?" I spoke, as I grabbed the diaper bag and put it over my shoulder, before grabbing Nick's free hand.

"Yes, but admit it, I was funny."

---

Zara hovered over her baby brother the whole day. She wanted to make sure he always had someone around him. She was always showering him with kisses and she even read a few of her favorite books to him.

I sat in Nick and I's bedroom after nursing Alec again, and Zara came in with Nick.

"Liv, can I see him before I go to bed?" Zara questioned, as she walked towards me.

"Of course you can, Zara. He's a little sleepy right now, but you look pretty sleepy too, my love." I replied, and she yawned as she shook her head.

"I can stay up and watch him. You know, if you want." The little girl spoke, and I gave her a gentle smile before shaking my head.

"Baby, you need sleep. You and I have all day tomorrow with Alec, and even more time after that. Come on, you and I can rock him for a bit. Till you are tired." I spoke, and she nodded.

Nick helped Zara onto my lap, and she and I held Alec together, and rocked slowly back and forth. Zara cuddled closer to me the longer we rocked, and after Alec fell asleep, Zara did too.

Nick picked up his daughter before putting her to bed, while I laid Alec in his bassinet. I climbed into bed and waited for Nick to come back into the room.

It took him a bit, but when he did come back he was holding a cup of tea.

"When did you start liking flowery tea?" I teased, and he sighed.

"I know how much you love tea. Drink this and we can have some time to talk about everything."

"Like what?" I questioned as I took the tea from him and sipped from it for a moment.

"I was thinking about Alec baptism and maybe even us getting married."

"Nick." I breathed, but he shook his head.

"Love, you are the only one I want. I'm ready to take another step in our marriage. I want us to raise Alec as a married couple, and I want Zara to feel the safety of a forever joined relationship."

"This will benefit everyone." I breathed, and he nodded.

"Yeah. It will." He spoke, as he leaned over and kissed my cheek softly.

"Then lets get married. I can be Sergeant Benson- Amaro." I grinned, and he chuckled.

"I love you, Liv."

"I love you too, Nick. Thanks for everything. I feel a little fearless thanks to you."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D