Kisses

Olivia's boots clicked against the hard hospital floor as she walked to see Amanda and her newest little girl. Olivia held flowers in her hands and a large smile was spread over her lips. This was a huge deal not only for Amanda and Jesse but also for the whole crew. Olivia finally made it to the end of the hall and took a shaky breath before knocking on the door.

"Mandy?" Olivia questioned, and Amanda's eyes went straight from Carisi and Jesse and straight to her.

"There you are! C'mere." Amanda smiled. Olivia walked over and laid the flowers on the foot of the bed before leaning close and kissing Amanda's forehead.

"How are you feeling?" Olivia questioned quietly.

"Good. So good. This is Billie." Amanda spoke. Olivia smiled before gently reaching out and letting the little baby hold her finger.

"She's gorgeous, Amanda. She looks so much like Jesse." Olivia spoke. She kept her eyes focused on the baby and then on Amanda, and then she moved her eyes to Jesse. She couldn't believe how strong and brave Amanda was. How she was planning on raising two little girls alone, and Olivia couldn't help but feel that that was extremely attractive.

"Liv? Earth to Olivia!" Carisi teased. Olivia blinked a few times.

"Sorry. I zoned out. Did you ask me something?" Olivia questioned.

"Do you want to hold her?" Amanda spoke, and Olivia smiled and nodded.

"I'd love to."

///

Olivia visited Amanda every day while she was in the hospital. She brought Noah the last time so he got to meet Billie. Olivia had been taking care of Jesse while Amanda was in the hospital, so she also went to pick Amanda up when she was released.

"Are you sure that you'll be okay?" Olivia questioned, after changing Billie's diaper while Amanda showered.

"I'll be fine. I've got my little helper." Amanda smiled, as she caressed Jesse's hair.

"Okay. Uh, do you need me to get any groceries or diapers before I take Noah home?" Olivia questioned, as Amanda moved away from where the kids were playing and to where her boss stood.

"Are you okay? Because you seem nervous about leaving me all alone." Amanda spoke with a small smile on her lips.

"I just don't want you to get overwhelmed. Or to need something but can't go get it because you don't want to take Billie out." Olivia replied. Amanda stepped a little closer and Olivia's breath hitched.

"Your breathing just got faster," Amanda whispered, as she stepped back and noticed that Olivia's breathing evened out, but got faster when she stepped forward again.

"Olivia?" Amanda asked, as she smiled and stepped closer to Olivia.

"I'm trying so hard to not kiss you right now and in front of the kids." Olivia squeaked a bit, before going to move away from Amanda and to leave, but Amanda grabbed her by her arm and stopped her.

"They are busy playing. Just do it. We can see if your heart beats out of your chest." 

Olivia's face grew red, but she did lean closer to Amanda and pressed a firm kiss to her lips. Amanda's hands found Olivia's ass and she gave it a tight squeeze as Olivia placed her hands to Amanda's cheeks and pulled her closer.

"I should go home," Olivia whispered, as they parted and Olivia reached out and wiped some of her lipstick from the corners of Amanda's mouth.

"Stay here. Help me out. Kiss me like that again."

"And if the kids see?" Olivia asked, as she looked at Noah and Jesse and saw that they didn't even notice that their mothers had just kissed.

"Let them see. At least they will have something to discuss at school on Monday." 

///

Both women were both so strong and passionate about everything, even their relationship. They stole kisses from each other whenever they could, and they even moved in together. It wasn't long after Billie turned 6 months old, that they finally told the crew. Fin, Carisi, and Stone all just laughed and said that they knew it. They had seen Olivia and Amanda kiss in Olivia's office or in a side hall. 

"I want to marry you, Amanda," Olivia spoke, as she held her girlfriend close as they laid in bed together. Amanda was resting her head against Olivia's chest, her hand holding onto one of Olivia's as Olivia used her other hand to rub Amanda's lower back.

"Really?" Amanda questioned.

"I love you, Mandy. With all my heart and soul." Olivia replied. Amanda was quiet, before rolling off Olivia and climbing out of bed. Olivia pushed herself up and covered her body with the sheet as she started to fear the worse.

"Amanda, do you love me? Do you want to get married... or are we breaking up?" Olivia questioned. Amanda finished digging through her underwear drawer before walking over to Olivia and climbing onto the bed. She climbed onto Olivia's body and straddled it before smiling as she moved her hands out from behind her back and showed Olivia and open ring box.

"Livvie love, marry me?" Amanda asked. Olivia's eyes went wide as tears ran down her cheeks.

"Oh, Mandy. Mandy!" Olivia cried before quickly wrapping her arms around Amanda's body and kissing her deeply.

"Is that a yes?" Amanda asked after they stopped kissing.

"Of course it's a yes! And you don't even have to get a ring!" Olivia laughed. She shifted a bit, Amanda still straddling her body, before grabbing a ring box from her bedside table.

"You were going to propose too?" Amanda giggled, as she slipped the ring she got for Olivia onto Olivia's finger before Olivia gave Amanda her ring.

"For so long. It's kinda crazy that you and I were partners then I was your boss... now we are going to get married." Olivia breathed. She pulled Amanda back down and they cuddled again. Olivia rubbed Amanda's back for a while as they both cried quietly.

"Us getting married. It's crazy." Amanda spoke as she looked up at Olivia.

"It's amazing. So amazing. Now, what about Noah and the girls?" Olivia questioned.

"You adopt the girls and I adopt Noah. Benson- Rollins? Rollins-Benson? Benson?" Amanda questioned.

"Last names?" Olivia laughed.

"I'm just so excited that we are getting married. Now, shut up and kiss me again."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D