An Unexpected Surprise [Benstone]

GUYS! Okay, so now that I have your attention there is something weird I'm going to write about. Elliot_Sebastian_ already knows about my dream, which was very awkward and weird, but I'm going to try and write most of it in here. It was about Olivia Benson and Peter Stone, and no matter how many people are so strongly against this pairing, I feel like I might want to explore it a bit. I'll probably delete this, or just completely ignore any comments on here because this is super weird and a little awkward for me to write... okay... here we go? 

Olivia stood in the living room of her small house. Upstairs she could hear Noah singing as he got dressed, but that was all in the back of her mind. She had zoned out on the engagement ring on her left ring finger.

I wouldn't be getting married if it hadn't been for me comforting Peter that night... all that night...

Olivia came back to reality when she heard the clock on the mantel strike 7 times, she knew that if they didn't leave now, Noah would be late for school.

"Alright, we need to go!" Olivia called, as she walked over to the stairs. Noah let out a loud sigh from upstairs, before running down the stairs and to where his mother stood, backpack in hand.

"Can't I stay home today?" He questioned, and Olivia shook her head.

"No, you can't." She spoke, before walking towards the kitchen to grab his lunch box.

"Momma, when will I be able to go to work with you again?" Noah asked, and Olivia swallowed hard. She hadn't told Noah about her and Peter yet, nor had she told anyone, but Peter, about the extra surprise.

"In a bit. I just have to get some things done and then you can. Why don't you grab your jacket and we can leave."

///

Olivia felt her heart start to beat out of her chest as she saw Peter Stone walk into her squad room. She raked her fingers through her wavy brown hair, before standing slowly. She walked over to the door and opened it slowly before clearing her throat.

"Stone, can I talk to you real quick?" She asked, and Peter put on his usual annoyed face, one that Barba used to use when Olivia asked him to talk.

"Sure, Benson." He replied. Olivia turned back into her office and closed the blinds. She walked over and sat on the edge of her desk and didn't breath until Peter had shut her door.

"So, what can I help you with?" He asked as a small smile grew on his lips.

"I really think that we need to get everything around and tell my boss and yours." Olivia breathed, as she stood up and started to pace a bit.

"Liv-"

"Okay, this wasn't supposed to happen. I wasn't supposed to sleep with you, I wasn't supposed to get pregnant, and we weren't supposed to get engaged. My crew thinks that I'm engaged to my boyfriend, one that I've never talked about and one who is completely made up. This is all just one huge surprise, and I need to get this all off my chest." Olivia spoke, as she stopped to look at Peter.

"Has Noah been asking again?" Peter questioned, and Olivia shook her head.

"No, not anymore. It's just that I'm not comfortable lying to my child and my crew. Peter, this is a huge thing. This is something that was never supposed to happen. I was good just being Noah's mother and the CO of SVU."

"Then give me the ring back, Liv." Peter frowned, as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Okay." She whispered, as she slipped the ring from her finger and handed it back to Peter. He played with it between his pointer finger and thumb before swallowing hard.

"You know that I was so ready to just marry you and figure out how I can be a father to our kid and Noah. You understand that, right?"

"Peter, you are young and very handsome. You are so smart and there is someone out there who is more your age. Someone who doesn't have as much baggage. And in regards to the baby, we will figure something out."

"Okay," Peter spoke, before turning and leaving her office. He grabbed his briefcase from Fin's desk, before leaving the squad room altogether. Olivia watched as he walked out, but quickly turned around when she realized she was crying.

"Liv?" Amanda questioned since she noticed the change first.

"Everyone just go back to work, please."

///

Olivia stood in front of her full-length mirror and just stared at herself. Everything was just fuller. Her hair was even thicker. She just felt completely different than she has before, and even before the real symptoms had started, just getting engaged to Peter made her feel different. 

She turned to her side and smoothed down her shirt so it flattened over her small bump. She let out a sigh, before hearing Noah knocking on her door.

"Momma?" Noah asked.

"Yeah, come in," Olivia spoke. Noah opened the door and smiled at his mother, before quickly running over to hug her.

As he gripped tightly onto her legs, Olivia felt tears well in her eyes.

"Noah, I think you and I need to have a talk." She breathed.

"A talk? About what?" He asked, as he rested his chin against her stomach and looked up at her.

"About why I've been keeping secrets from you." She breathed.

"Momma, you told-"

"I told you that we don't keep secrets in this family. And I'm so sorry I did. But I think it's time for me to tell you my secret."

///

Olivia laid beside Noah, her hand was held tightly to her son's chest. He was confused at first because for the longest time he was the only man in her mother's life. Now he found out that his mother had been engaged to someone, but now isn't, but now she is pregnant and he is going to be a big brother.

Olivia heard her phone ring, and she quickly reached over and grabbed it. She answered it quickly so it wouldn't wake Noah.

"Benson." She whispered.

"Liv, I know I'm your detective, but something is really bothering you and I want to know if there is anything I can help you with," Amanda spoke.

"I'm pregnant, Amanda," Olivia whispered.

"What?"

"The night Peter's sister was killed, I stayed with him to try and comfort him. But it led to more, and we were engaged and he's the father." Olivia sighed.

"That's more complicated than Jesse's conception." Amanda laughed softly.

"Well, I'm more complicated than you... uh, Noah is sleeping beside me and I can't wake him up."

"Did you tell him?" Amanda questioned.

"I told him everything, but he's still a bit confused I think."

"Well, I'll try to help. Just get some sleep, okay?"

"Thanks, Rollins. Please don't tell anyone. I still want to tell the guys."

"I won't. And I mean it, I'll help."

"I know you will. Goodnight."

"Night."

Hey guys! So, let's hope this wasn't as weird for you to read as it was for me to write. Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D