Her ADA [Part Two]

By the way, Dominick is like 37 and Olivia is about 42. I just need it this way for my one-shots!

After nearly a year dating, Dominick was ready to take the next step and propose to Olivia. But before he even bought a ring, he wanted to get permission from Noah. He wanted the little boy to know that even if his mother was getting married, he was still loved and wouldn't be pushed to the background.

"He doesn't like baseball. He already tried to play it." Olivia sighed, as she got Dominick's jersey out of the dryer and shook out a few wrinkles.

"This is different, Liv. He's going to be going to his first Mets game. He isn't playing, but he was watching. You never know, he may catch a ball." Dominick replied as he smiled at Olivia. Olivia looked at him and looked at his bare chest before sighing.

"Okay. Now, if we are going to have a serious discussion about this, you'll need to be dressed. Completely. Because those are distracting." Olivia spoke as she pointed at her boyfriend's abs. Dominick grinned before pulling his jersey on. He walked to Olivia before kissing her deeply.

"He'll be okay. He seemed excited about the idea. If he gets bored, we can leave. Or we can take a break and I'll buy him something."

"Please don't bribe my kid," Olivia spoke.

"I promise. But honestly, I want a hat or something. We could get matching ones." Dominick laughed. Olivia sighed softly before hugging him tightly.

"He loves dancing, not sports... but if you two enjoy this I want you to go to more games. Bond. Because if we want to take the next step, he has got to be fine with it."

"I know," Dominick spoke, before moving to kiss Olivia again. But Noah stopped him.

"Can we go now, Dom?" Noah questioned quickly.

"Of course. Let me just kiss your mom one last time." Dominick smiled, which got Noah to yell his disgust.

"Alright, be safe! Stay with Dominick, baby. Please!" Olivia exclaimed as she waved them out the front door.

"I promise, Momma!" Noah exclaimed.

///

Dominick got Noah a hotdog, fries, and some cotton candy before they went to find their spots. Noah's eyes went wide when he saw all the food he was getting, but he didn't know that Dominick was trying to butter him up. He didn't know what was coming soon.

"If I don't like this, can we go see something else next time?" Noah asked as he took his jacket off before grabbing his hotdog from Dominick.

"Of course. We can do whatever you want next time." Dominick smiled. He reached out and ruffled Noah's hair before leaning back in his seat.

"Why did you want to take me to this game anyway?" Noah questioned. Dominick gave him a soft smile before speaking.

"Do you like having me around? Helping you with your homework and spending time with your Momma?" Dominick questioned, and Noah was quick to nod.

"You make my Momma so happy. She smiles a lot more and I like having you around. You are around more than Momma since she works a lot more than you. She loves you and I love you too." Noah spoke. Dominick leaned close and kissed Noah's hair before speaking.

"Would you be okay if I asked your Momma to marry me?" Dominick questioned softly.

"Like, would you be my Daddy then?" Noah mused.

"Yeah. If you'd like that. I just love your mother so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I'd like to be your father and take you to games like this all the time." Dominick replied.

Noah looked at his mother's boyfriend for several long moments before nodding slowly.

"Marry my Momma. But I want a sister or a brother." Noah spoke. Dominick nodded as he smiled.

"Would you be fine if we adopted a baby instead of your Momma having one? I don't know if she can anymore, and I don't want to make her feel bad if she can't."

"I just want a brother or sister. Doesn't matter where it comes from! Momma said that God gave me to her because I was meant to be with her. Forever."

"God clearly knew what he was doing," Dominick replied, before smiling as more and people filled in. 

///

Dominick took Noah out a lot more after their first game together. But many of the times they were going to pick out Olivia's engagement ring. Noah was very interested in the process, and Dominick was thankful for that. He didn't want to get Amanda involved because it was still awkward between them, so he just relied on Noah and what he thought Olivia would like.

After nearly another month of just picking out the ring, Dominick was ready to propose to the love of his life.

"Hey, baby?" Dominick questioned as he walked into their apartment. 

"Uh, give me like five minutes!" Olivia called back. She was in their bedroom, so Dominick quickly set up the flowers. He dropped rose petals onto the floor in the shape of a heart before standing in the middle of it. He waited and waited and eventually got worried about Olivia.

"Uh, honey are you okay?" Dominick questioned as he walked over to their bedroom door.

"I'm sorry... uh, what's happening?" Olivia questioned as she slowly opened the door. Dominick looked at her and smiled, but it faded when he saw the paleness on her face.

"What's wrong? Are you sick? Do you have a fever?" Dominick questioned quickly as he reached out and placed his hands to her face. She didn't feel warm but she kinda felt sweaty.

"I'm fine. What's happening?" Olivia asked as she moved around Dominick and looked at the flowers on the ground.

"Uh, well, let me get back into position," Dominick spoke before quickly stepping back into the heart. He got down onto one knee and smiled at Olivia.

"Dom..." She whispered.

"I love you, Liv. With my whole heart. I really did find love somewhere I never expected to find it, but god am I so freaking lucky. I got permission from your son, and I'm not asking you to marry me. So?" Dominick questioned, and then a dinging went off from the bathroom.

"I'll be right back," Olivia spoke before quickly walking away. Dominick stood slowly as he swallowed hard and was about to admit defeat, but instead, Olivia walked back out as a tear slid down her cheek.

"Do you want to marry me?" Dominick asked quietly.

"I do want to marry you... but uh... I'm pregnant."

Book? Or Nah?

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below!