Loganville: Part Two

Billy Rollins found Tag in the town square playing football with a few of his buddies. Billy parked his truck and didn't even shut the door before stomping towards where the jackass stood.

"Tag!" Billy yelled, and Tag turned around quietly and smiled.

"Hey, Mr. Rollins! It's great to see-" Tag started, but his words were cut off with a squeak when Billy grabbed Tag by his neck and squeezed tightly.

"You raped my baby girl. Now, get ready to feel the pain that she is." Bill growled. He threw the boy to the ground, as his friends quickly ran to get help. Billy placed his booted foot against Tag's chest.

"I didn't rape her. She wanted to fuck me." Tag spat. Billy leaned down and started to punch Tag's face as blood splattered everywhere. He was going to let this cocky little shit head think that raping young girls is a good thing to do. He was going to pay.

"Stop it!" One of the boys that had stayed behind yelled, but that just made Billy start punching Tag harder.

"You raped my daughter!" Billy yelled, and people started to gather around but they didn't know how to stop the angry shop owner from beating her daughter's rapist to death.

His fist kept pounding down on Tag's face, and his clothes were speckled with blood as Sheriff Danes pulled him off of the boy's body.

"Billy, calm down!" He yelled.

"He raped my Mandy! That bastard needs to pay!" Billy yelled as he tried to pull his arms from the Sheriff's grip, but the younger man was stronger.

"Billy, I have to take you to jail! Call Beth Anne and get her to come down with Mandy and we can talk about this! Someone stay with Tag and get him in the ambulance."

///

Amanda sat in Sheriff Dane's office and told him about what had happened. How Tag had lured her under the story that she'd be going mudding with him and friends, to only rape her as payback for turning him down last year. She told him that she tried to fight him off, but that he was too strong and didn't let her move at all.

"Thank you for telling us this, Mandy." Danes spoke, and Amanda nodded slowly.

"Can I go home now?" Amanda asked, and he nodded.

"You can, but Tag is pressing charges against your father. He's going to be here for a bit. But I'll make sure his sentence gets shortened because he was distressed when it happened."

"Okay." Amanda breathed. She stood slowly, before looking at her mother.

"Can I actually go see him before I go to the hospital?" Amanda asked as she pointed at the plastic bag where her clothes were.

"Yeah. He is in the third cell."

Amanda walked out and down the hallway. She walked past a few of the town's drunks before finding her father. She placed her hands against the bars before sighing.

"Thanks, Daddy. He'll know not to fuck with me anymore." Amanda breathed.

"I'll be home soon, Mandy. I promise." Billy breathed.

"Momma is gonna take me to the hospital."

"Let them do the rape kit, Mandy. Okay? Then go home and get some sleep."

"Need anything, Daddy?" Amanda asked.

"Nope. I'm good."

"Even if you are in jail?" Amanda asked.

"I'm in jail because I was getting revenge on that bastard."

///

Several Months Later

Tag got a slap on the rest for raping Amanda. He ended up going to an Ivy League college, and Amanda ended up getting pregnant. She dropped out of school to take care of the baby that had been forced into her body.

"Daddy is gonna be home tomorrow!" Kim exclaimed as she came running out of the house and to where Amanda sat on the porch swing with little Vivian sleeping against her chest.

"Good," Amanda replied quietly.

"Mandy, be happy! Daddy has been gone for a year and now he is coming home!" Kim exclaimed, before plopping down beside her sister and niece. 

"I am happy, Kim. I was just up all night because Vivi didn't want to sleep." Amanda replied. She leaned down and kissed the top of Vivian's head before sighing again.

"Let me hold her, Mandy. Momma is just inside making Daddy a cake, so she can come to help me if I need help."

"What am I supposed to do if I'm not taking care of this baby?" Amanda asked.

"Sleep." Kim grinned.

"Go inside and then you can watch her." Amanda sighed. She shifted her daughter into her arms before they headed inside.

She settled Vivian into Kim's arms and then she left the kitchen and headed upstairs.

///

Amanda found her way to her bedroom and stopped in the doorway as she looked at how it was more of a nursery than her own room. She had sold so many of her things so she could afford to buy the stuff that Vivian needed, especially since her father was in jail for a year for beating the shit out of Tag.

Amanda slowly walked over and picked up the baby clothes from her bed and tucked them away before laying down. She laid flat on her back and wondered how long of a nap she'd manage to get before Vivian needed her.

For a baby that she didn't want, she managed to love Vivian with her whole heart. She gave up on school just so her daughter knew who she was. She worked night shifts at her father's grocery store, and she helped her mother clean houses during the day while Vivian napped.

She couldn't wait to get out of Loganville and be somewhere where no one knew that Vivian was a product of rape, or that she had been raped in general. She just wanted a place where she could start over and raise her daughter to be an amazing person. Amanda looked at the wall above the changing table and smiled when she saw the poster of New York.

"It won't be long and I'll be saying goodbye to Loganville and my rapist, and saying hello the New York and a new place for Vivian and myself." Amanda yawned before rolling over and slipping into a deep sleep.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D