Noah

Olivia's POV

I stared down at the little baby who sat in the carrier. I was fucking scared! What if I can't do this?!

I felt a pair of eyes on my face, and I looked down at Noah Porter. He was stunning. Brown hair and bright blue eyes. I leaned down and slowly caressed his cheek.

"Hi, sweet boy. I'm sorry if I do a bad job at this, but I'll try. I promise." I whispered, before standing up. I grabbed the carrier, and carried him to my car. I sighed as I attempted to put him in.

"Why do they make these so difficult?" I sighed, and then I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around and sighed.

"Barba, do you know what to do with this?" I asked, pointing at the carrier.

"Did you kidnap a baby?" He laughed, and I shook my head.

"No. I didn't. I acquired one." I stated, and he smiled.

"Well, as for the seat, I don't know." He replied. I groaned and ran my hands through my hair.

"Great."

\\\

It took me an hour to get Noah's car seat in place. Once I did, I drove to the store to pick up the stuff that was on my list. His CPS case worker gave me a list of everything, and I needed everything in place within a week, so I can keep him.

I sat the carrier in the spot that was meant for one, and then I started to walk towards the diaper aisle right away.

I walked through the aisle, my eyes moving between Noah, and the shelves.

"Is he your first?" A woman asked, as she came up next to me, as I struggled to find a diaper that might fit my little guy.

"Um, yeah." I sighed, and she smiled.

"How old is he?" She mused.

"They said he is about 2 months old..." I trailed off, and her eyes went wide. I sighed.

"I'm his foster mother. I just got him today. I didn't kidnap him." I spoke, and she calmed down.

"Okay, good to know! My daughter  is his age, and she is in that size." She spoke, grabbing a pack of diapers and handing them to me. I held them up for a moment before shrugging and tossing them in.

"We will figure out with time." I sighed, and she chuckled.

"Formula is in the next aisle, and I recommend getting a lot of wipes, because baby boys are messy."

"Great. You better not be, sweet boy."

\\\

When I got home, my house smelt of Chinese food, and my mouth started to water.

"Baby? Are you here?" I called, and Elliot came over and smiled. But it turned into confusion quickly.

"Who's baby did you kidnap?" He asked.

"I didn't. We are sorta his foster parents..." I trailed off. Elliot's eyes went wide. He walked over and took the carrier from me, and looked at the beautiful baby boy within.

"I guess I never really thought about fostering." He spoke, as he looked at Noah with amazement.

"Well, I didn't either. I guess that since I lost Mason, I didn't think we would ever have kids." I sighed as I thought about my son.

Flashback

Elliot and I smiled as we walked towards the room where we would be able to see our baby. We were going to find out the gender, and I was hoping for a boy, while Elliot was hoping for a girl.

"Hopefully this little guy is in the right spot to see today." I smiled, as I ran my hand over my stomach. Elliot laughed.

"It's a girl, baby. I know that." He grinned, and I rolled my eyes.

"Really? Cause I don't believe you." I smiled. Elliot leaned over and kissed my lips softly, before running his hand over my belly.

We walked towards the room, and the tech was already in there.

She talked us through some things, before I laid down.  She put cold gel onto my stomach, before running the wand over it. Elliot looked at the screen anxiously.

I waited for the amazing sound of my baby's heartbeat, but it never came. I looked over at the screen, and saw that there was still a baby, but no longer a heart beat.

"Mrs. Stabler, I'm sorry..." The tech trailed off, as Elliot and I started to cry. I ran my hands over my face, and cried. 

"What was it?" Elliot asked, as he caressed my hair.

"A boy. I'm so sorry. I'll go get your doctor, and you can talk about inducing labor."

She walked out and I looked at Elliot, pain evident in my eyes.

"I'm sorry I lost him, El." I sobbed, and he kissed my forehead.

"It wasn't your fault." he breathed, and I looked at the screen, where the picture was frozen, and then I bit my lip.

"I'm sorry, Mason."

Elliot and I had decided on Mason, since it worked for both genders, and it was equally adorable for both.

Present

"Well, this little guy is freaking amazing." Elliot smiled. He leaned over and kissed me, before picking up Noah and holding him close.

I cuddled close to my husband and closed my eyes. I could see Mason, Noah, Elliot, and myself all together. It would've been amazing, all of my boys.

\\\

We had Noah for months. He just kept growing, and we fell in love with him even more. He was growing into an amazing little boy, who stole the hearts of Elliot and myself.

We started the paper work to adopt him, and when we were getting closer to getting Noah adopted, I started to feel weird.

I was sick to my stomach a lot, and I usually went to bed when Noah did. My pants weren't fitting as well, and I kinda assumed it was because of my period, but it didn't come, and my nerves came into play.

"Elliot." I whispered, as I climbed into bed with my husband. Noah was sleeping on his chest, his thumb placed firmly into his mouth.

"Olivia, go to bed." He yawned, as he shifted hands on our son's back.

"I can't. I have news."

"How can you have news? We've been in bed for a few hours." Elliot yawned, annoyed.

"I'm pregnant, you jerk."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D