Not Okay

They sat next to each other in the bar, Amanda's foot gently running up and down Olivia's leg. Olivia's facial expression didn't change because she didn't want anyone to realize what was happening underneath the table.

"It's crazy to think that you both are leaving." Nick frowned, as he looked across the table and at his two best friends.

"My family needs me back home," Amanda spoke, as she glanced over at Olivia.

"And after my attack, I just need to get out of here. I wish that we could stay and continue working together, but this has to be done." Olivia spoke. She looked at her watch before sighing.

"What's wrong?" Nick asked.

"My flight leaves in exactly 6 hours. I need to get some sleep and finish packing. But I'll call you when I get there." Olivia spoke, and Nick nodded.

"Okay. Uh, Mandy do you want to stay longer?" Nick asked.

"We are on the same flight. Liv connects to her next flight in Atlanta so I should probably head out soon."

"We can share a cab," Olivia spoke, and Amanda nodded. They all stood and took turns hugging Nick before heading outside. Olivia and Amanda walked down the sidewalk and made sure that Nick had driven away before they started to hold hands.

"You know, babe... he is going to hate us once he finds out that we are leaving to be together. That we are planning on starting a family down in Atlanta." Amanda spoke, as she looked over at her girlfriend.

"He has a thing for you, Mandy. It's pretty clear... but if only your bisexuality was just as clear." Olivia teased, and Amanda elbowed her in her side.

"Okay. Shut up. Let's go home and then finish packing. I want to get to the airport early enough that we can just sit around." Amanda sighed as they flagged down a cab.

"Sounds like the best early morning I will ever spend with you." Olivia laughed. Amanda turned her towards her and kissed her deeply. They continued that for a while until it started to rain a bit.

"Let's actually get in a cab." Olivia breathed.

"Sounds good to me."

///

It was love at first sight for Amanda and Olivia, so since Amanda joined the squad they had been together. Now, nearly three years after they met they were finally able to be together and open about their relationship without either of them being transferred to a new unit. They bought a small house in the deep woods of Loganville, and Olivia started her work on a book about her time with the NYPD and Amanda worked with the Atlanta PD. They loved the feeling of being free and being together without Nick knowing.

It was nearly two years after they left when Nick got back in contact with them when he saw that Olivia's book had been published. They didn't know how he found them, but he showed up on their front porch with a duffle bag and a copy of Olivia's book in his hand.

"Nick?" Olivia asked shocked, as she opened the door and saw her former partner.

"Well, isn't Mrs. Olivia Rollins-Benson. My former best friend and partner that completely lied to me." Nick spoke, and Olivia swallowed hard.

"Nick-"

"I cannot believe that you two are together. And I saw that you dedicated your book to your twin boys? Liv, I wish you would have told me what was happening because I would have supported you and Amanda completely." Nick spoke, and Olivia looked at him and saw how actually sincere he was.

"Why don't you come in. Amanda is in the back with the babies, and I was just making some lunch. Are you hungry?" Olivia questioned.

"When am I not hungry?" Nick laughed softly.

///

Olivia and Nick sat together in the kitchen as they waited for Amanda to come up to eat. They sat and talked about how much the squad had changed since they left, and how Nick didn't really like having Fin in charge. 

"Uh, Nick?" Amanda asked nervously, as she walked down the hall and into the kitchen. Nick looked over at her and smiled.

"Hey, Mandy. Glad you invited me to your wedding and all." Nick spoke, and Amanda rolled her eyes as she joined him and her wife.

"He's just joking around, Amanda... uh, he said that he supports us completely." Olivia smiled, and Amanda's eyes went wide.

"What? How? You support us even though you had a thing for me?"

"I had a thing for both of you, but I drove past you guys making out on the side of the road the night we hung out for the last time," Nick spoke.

"You saw that? We were kinda being gross." Olivia breathed, and her wife elbowed her in her side.

"So, Everett and Finley. How old are they?" Nick asked as Amanda started to eat her salad.

"They just turned 1. God, we have so many pictures from their birthday that I think you might want to see." Olivia laughed softly.

"You two are very cute together," Nick spoke, and Olivia blushed.

"We are very sorry, Nick. For not telling you anything about our plans. And for lying to you." Olivia spoke quietly.

"It's fine," Nick replied quietly. 

///

They sat there in awkward silence for the rest of lunch then Olivia showed Nick where he could stay if he wanted to stay at the house with them. Amanda and Olivia went back into the nursery and checked in on the boys.

"He seems off," Olivia whispered after she turned off the baby monitors so that Nick couldn't hear them.

"I think he's crazy. Like something happened. I'm going to call Fin and see what happened." Amanda whispered back.

"No, you won't be doing that," Nick spoke, and Olivia and Amanda quickly turned around to look at him.

"Nick?" Olivia questioned quietly.

"You two lied to me. You two get to be happy while I'm not happy. So, as of right now, none of us are leaving this house. No one comes in and no one goes out. Got it?" Nick asked. Olivia's eyes went wide before she nodded slowly.

"Okay."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D