Katherine Stabler

Katherine stood on the edge of the lookout as she thought about what her crush had just done to her. How he violated her and touched her in places she had never asked to be touched. She could still feel his hand against her mouth and the way he thrust inside of her and never cared about how rough he was. He didn't even care when she had gotten sick. He just kept his hand against her mouth and let her squirm and cry as he took away her virginity and her sense of safety.

"Katherine?" The soft voice of her stepmother spoke from behind her. Katherine held onto the fence but was only a step away from falling off the edge and to her death.

"Momma, he hurt me," Katherine whispered. Her whole life she has only had her stepmother in her life, so that is why she called her after the rape. After her body was violated for nearly an hour. Nonstop.

"Honey, what happened? Who hurt you?" Olivia asked gently, as she slowly made her way towards the fence. She was going to pull her stepdaughter over as quickly as possible because she didn't want to lose the girl that had stolen her heart years ago.

"Jason... he said he had something to talk about. I thought that he was going to ask me out. But then he started to kiss me... touch me... rape me. I tried to say no, but he had his hand over my mouth. It was so rough from playing sports... I can feel as he was forceful. He ripped my pants and didn't care when I got sick." Katherine breathed. She had a hand holding onto the fence, as the other one touched her lips that were cracked and bleeding.

"It's okay, Kat. I'm here and I'm going to help you. So please, just let me help you over the fence. I'll get you to the hospital and you can get some help. Just give me your hand, baby." Olivia spoke, as she stopped by the fence.

"Momma, he hurt me... I thought he liked me." Katherine sobbed, as she turned around slowly and looked at her mother.

"He fucked with the wrong girl, Kat. Now, give me your hand." Olivia urged, but Katherine shook her head before moving to step back. But Olivia grabbed her daughter's arm and tugged her over the fence. They tumbled to the ground and Olivia hugged the girl close as Katherine sobbed.

///

Katherine laid sedated in a hospital bed. She had been awake for the rape kit but then was given medicine to sleep right after. Olivia had been sitting with her daughter the whole time, but she moved from the room when she saw her husband standing outside the door and looking in.

"What happened?" Elliot breathed, as Olivia shut the door.

"Jason Kantz took Katherine up to the lookout makeout spot. He said he wanted to talk to her, and instead, he took advantage of the distance from the school to rape her. I got there and she was standing on the edge of the cliff... ready to jump." Olivia explained as tears burned her eyes.

"W-what?" Elliot asked as he thought about his third eldest daughter and her want to kill herself.

"I had to pull her over that fence. I know now that when a child is in danger, the mother does get supernatural strength because I grabbed her and just pulled her over. I'm shocked that I was about to do that." Olivia breathed, before brushing a tear from her cheek. Elliot drew his wife into his arms as he kept looking at his sleeping daughter.

"Did you call the crew?"

"They have already been here and left. They took her report and the rape kit. The lab is walking the kit through right now to get the results. Fin is going to arrest Jason." Olivia spoke, as she parted from her husband before looking into the room.

"She's such a sweet girl. She didn't deserve this." Elliot whispered.

"No one deserves to be raped. No one."

///

When Katherine woke up, she felt heavy. Not only did her body feel heavy, but so did her heart. She didn't know if she'd be the same girl again. If she'd be able to return to school because it felt like she had the word rape on her forehead. Maybe slut tattooed across her bruised chest.

"Kid?" Elliot asked, as he quickly moved towards his daughter. Katherine cowered, and Elliot stepped back.

"Hey, it's okay. It's just me. It's Daddy." Elliot spoke, and Katherine blinked a few times before swallowing hard.

"Where's Momma?" Katherine asked because she was even scared of her father at the moment. She had always been close to her parents, but right now she couldn't even look at her father. She knew that he knew what had happened. How she was no longer a virgin.

"She's at the school. Talking with the principal. Do you want me to call her?" Elliot asked, and Katherine gave him a small no.

"It's not that I don't want you here... it's just that I'm scared. It's like you are all Jason, just wearing the mask of a man I trust. Or did trust." Katherine whimpered. She started to sob, but Elliot couldn't console her.

"When life tears you down, you just need to get back up and kick its ass. So please, darling. Don't give up on everyone just because one guy was a scum bag. Okay? You are a Stabler. You are strong. A warrior just like your Momma."

///

Only a month after she was raped and the day before Jason's trial started, Katherine walked up the same path that Jason had driven her. She took the steps slowly because she was still so weak. She rarely ate, so her body didn't have what it needed anymore.

She got up to the clearing and looked around for a moment before stepping up to the fence. She rested her hands against the rough wood before looking at the names that had been carved into it. 

"What are you doing, Kitty?" Maureen asked as she came up beside her sister. She placed her hand gently to her back before looking at her sister.

"I'm thinking about if Mom wouldn't have caught me. How I would have been dead. Like, super dead." Katherine replied.

"Yeah, and I'm so thankful for her. I don't think I could have moved forward without my favorite little sister."

"I called Kathy. I told her about what happened. She's coming to court tomorrow to be there for me. For us all." Katherine breathed.

"Does Dad know? Mom?" Maureen asked and Katherine shook her head.

"Just like my strength, lying and hiding things is also a Stabler trait."

Hey guys, thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below.