Mistakes

Hey guys. So I think I wrote one like this before, but I wanted to give it another shot and hopefully you all like it. Again. :D

Olivia let out a sigh as she carried grocery bags into the kitchen. After the day she had, she had been hoping her husband would have met her outside to help. But once again, Elliot would rather ignore her instead of helping her.

"El!" Olivia called after her third trip from her car to the kitchen. Olivia frowned when she didn't hear her husband moving upstairs, so she headed up the stairs and towards the closed bedroom door. Olivia was just about to turn the knob when she heard moaning from inside.

Olivia fought off tears as she reached up and ran her fingers over her necklace. She didn't want to believe that Elliot was cheating on her, but she didn't know what else he'd be doing in the bedroom.

Olivia took a slow breath as she turned the knob slowly before shoving it open quickly. 

"Baby, you are amazing." Elliot spoke, breathlessly. He wrapped his arms around the blonde before they shared several kisses.

"I love you."

"I'm glad you love him, but he's my husband." Olivia huffed from where she stood in the open doorway. Elliot quickly lifted his head and looked at his wife with wide eyes.

"Olivia."

"I'm going to put away groceries. I think that we have a few things to talk about." Olivia frowned. She leaned down and grabbed a pile of clothes before tossing them at the bed.

"Liv!" Elliot yelled, and Olivia just shook her head as she closed the door tightly.

She didn't want to talk about her marriage while her husband was still in bed with the woman he seemed to actually love.

///

It took Elliot and his girlfriend nearly an hour to come downstairs. Olivia had put all of the groceries away and had settled down on the sofa with a bottle of wine on the coffee table and a glass of wine in her hand. 

"Uh..." Elliot trailed off slowly, as he looked at Olivia.

"My gun is in the safe. I'm not going to shoot her. But don't put anything past me. Get her out." Olivia sighed, before leaning forward and grabbing the bottle and refilling her glass.

Elliot took the blonde to the door before gently resting his hand against her waist.

"I'll call you later." He whispered, before kissing her softly. Olivia rolled her eyes as she leaned back again.

"I want you to tell me what we are going to do. Because I would rather not be married to someone who isn't even interested in me anymore." Olivia sighed.

"Olivia, it's not that I'm not interested-"

"Are you just too tired from having sex with your blonde bimbo?" Olivia said, as she sniffled and pushed her lower lip out. 

"You are drunk. Let's talk about this tomorrow." Elliot sighed, as he ran his hand over the back of his neck.

"We have been married for two years, El. At the start, we were okay. By the time we were six months in, everything went down hill. How long have you been seeing her?" Olivia sighed, as she reached for the bottle again. Elliot stopped her before sighing because the bottle was already almost empty.

"I'll go make you something to eat. You need to have something in your stomach to soak up all of this wine."

"Nope. I think that I need more wine. Pass me the bottle."

///

Olivia was feeling like shit the next morning, but no matter how bad her headache was, she still remembered what she had seen. She had seen her husband sleeping with another woman in her bed. 

"I want a divorce." Elliot spoke, as Olivia sat up on the sofa where she had passed out the night before.

"I'm not surprised." Olivia sighed, as she rubbed her eyes.

"I love Abbie. There just isn't anything between us anymore. I don't think that there had been anything between us from the start." Elliot spoke. Olivia looked around before sighing when she saw her suitcases by the front door along with a few boxes and a laundry basket full of items that wouldn't fit in the boxes.

"So you are kicking me out." Olivia frowned.

"Abbie and I want kids. We want to fill this house up with kids. We can be happy here. And you don't need a house this big for it only being you." Elliot spoke. Olivia laughed bitterly as she pushed herself up before sighing.

"I wanted kids too, El. You just kept saying you weren't ready."

"I wasn't ready to have kids with you. And I'm glad we never dragged some innoccent kid into a loveless marriage."

"You are such a piece of shit." Olivia mumbled, before going over and starting to grab things. She took several trips out to her car before looking at Elliot.

"I hate your guts." Olivia smiled.

"Liv-"

"Don't try to make yourself feel better for what you did. If you get the house, I get the squad. Find another place to work."

///

Olivia knew that she didn't need Elliot. If he didn't want to be with her, then she didn't want to be with him either. They hadn't even touched each other in a month by the time Olivia moved out, and Olivia had prayed that she wouldn't have even slept with him then.

"You were quiet during dinner." Alex spoke, as she walked into Olivia's room. Olivia was now Alex's roommate, and Olivia did find it a lot more fun to live with her friend instead of Elliot.

"I was trying not to throwup." Olivia replied softly.

"Huh?" Alex asked.

"I was trying not to get sick the whole time. I'm... I'm pregnant." Olivia spoke nervously. 

"Wow... uh, who's the father?"

"The asshole that I just got divorced from." Olivia laughed, even though she wanted to cry like a baby. She just thought like Elliot was still tourturing her, even if they were no longer married and was living with Abbie in the house they had bought together.

"Oh, Liv."

"Nope... please don't comfort me. I will actually lose it if you try and comfort me. So why don't we just leave this be and I'll figure something out."