Boston

Olivia sat up in her bed, a sheet wrapped around her bare body. She watched as the sun rose, and the early morning light flooded her bedroom. She used to love seeing this sunrise every morning, but it was just boring now. Everything was boring now.

"Ready for another round?" Elliot asked, as he reached over and rested his hand against his fiance's leg.

"Elliot, have you ever thought about leaving Manhattan?" Olivia asked as she kept looking out the window.

"No, not really. Why?" He questioned.

"I'm bored." She sighed.

"Of me? Manhattan? Our kid?" Elliot questioned. Olivia looked over at him and gave him a small smile.

"Manhattan. The same thing we do every day. I haven't left this city since I've gone undercover with those 'ecoterrorists'. I don't think I could ever get bored of you or Gabriella." Olivia spoke.

"So, you just want to up and leave our lives here?"

"I want to go to a place where no one knows us. They don't know our names, what we used to do, our families. I want to just find new jobs, and focus on our family in a different place." Olivia replied. She smiled at Elliot and saw that he had closed his eyes and drifted back asleep.

"A place where you can fall asleep when I'm talking to you, but there is a different sunrise I can watch while waiting for you to wake up again."

///

Elliot noticed Olivia's mind wandering. He noticed her googling Boston and Baltimore. He could tell that she wanted to leave, but he shocked by it. He was shocked that she wanted to leave SVU and the crew.

"Elliot." Olivia breathed, as she climbed onto her fiance and straddled his body late one night. He had been sleeping for a while, while Olivia was up and doing more research.

"What? I'm too tired for sex." Elliot yawned, Olivia laughed softly in response to that because he was never too tired for sex.

"Elliot, I think we could do it if we wanted."

"No, because I'm too tired. I just told you that." He groaned. He tried to push his fiance off of his body, but she wouldn't move.

"We could move to Boston. We could move there and get a nice house. I could work in one of their labs because I have my degree in forensic science, and you could still work as a detective. It would be great!" She exclaimed. Elliot opened his eyes and stared her down.

"Babe, we aren't moving to Boston. I'm sorry, but I don't want to." He spoke, and this time she climbed off of him and sat beside him.

"Maybe I really want to. Maybe I don't want to stay here anymore. Maybe I want to make the choice for once." She huffed. Elliot sat up, knowing that this was going to be a fight, and he turned his lamp on.

"And if I don't tag alone?" Elliot questioned.

"Then I won't be happy here. Elliot, I want a change!"

"Are you high? What happened to my fiance that loved Manhattan? You have talked about raising Gabriella here and taking her to the zoo in Central Park. You talked about us having another baby and raising it and Gabbi as true New Yorkers." Elliot exclaimed.

"Please, El. Please. Let's just get away." Olivia whispered, but her fiance was standing his ground.

"No. We aren't moving just because. We have a life here, one that I don't want to just crumple up and throw away."

"Fuck you."

///

Elliot didn't know that Olivia was having people from her past show up. She couldn't stop thinking about looking in the mirror after a long night of fighting with someone, to see her eyes red and her face covered in pain. She didn't want to think about that anymore, and if she left, chances are they won't find her again.

"Okay, Gabbi. Come here, princess." Olivia whispered. She had packed up all of the stuff in their apartment. She was leaving with her baby, whether Elliot wanted to or not. He'd follow them if Gabbi was with her mother because he didn't want to be away from either of them. 

Olivia picked up her 6-month-old and held her close before she picked up the diaper bag and headed out of the apartment. She put her daughter in her car seat, before making sure everything was secure in her station wagon. As she went to climb into the front seat of her car, Elliot pulled up and quickly got out of his car.

"Liv, what the hell are you doing?!" He spat.

"Elliot, I was just about to come by the precinct. There are a few extra boxes upstairs that you need to take in your car." Olivia smiled, as she quickly walked to him. She ran her hands over his chest and smiled.

"We aren't going. Are you okay? You seem unstable." He huffed, and Olivia grew angry.

"You don't listen to me, Stabler. Now, either come with Gabbi and me to Boston or stay here."

"WE AREN'T GOING! FUCK!" He yelled. He grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the building, but she pulled out of his grip and slammed her hands against the building.

"My brother got in contact with me. Oh, and so did my mother. Elliot, I'm leaving because I can't be around them."

"What?" Elliot breathed.

"They both know I'm well off. Serena wanted money to help pay for rehab, but she's still using. And Simon... he's just trouble. So I want to leave so they can't find me. So they can't find us. They are toxic and aren't what I want in our baby's life. So please, El. Go get those last few boxes so we can leave." Olivia whimpered.

"Liv..."

"Please... Please just do this for me."

"I'll drive the station wagon. You can drive my car so you don't have to worry about the boxes getting in the way. Okay?"

"Thanks, babe. Thanks for listening to me."

"We don't have to change our names or anything, right?" Elliot asked.

"N-no. I like our names too much. And my last name is going to be Stabler soon. They won't be able to find me then."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D